Security gets charged??

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Funny story ,,,, customer pulls into the yard this A.M ,, right past security booth and right past the do not enter signs ,, hops outah his clunker minivan to go to booth to get his pkg .. Out comes our Eastwood wannabe guard and tells him to move ,, guy gets pizzzed off bangs a 3 pt turn in yard and backs into a staged trailer. Blows out his rear window and bumper falls off??
Now he's telling me that he's got no pkg and UPS. friend'd up his car !!! I almost peed my self !!!
I was no where near the trailer so I think they should chg security with avoidable for letting him thru the gate !

Funny story ,,,, customer pulls into the yard this A.M ,, right past security booth and right past the do not enter signs ,, hops outah his clunker minivan to go to booth to get his pkg .. Out comes our Eastwood wannabe guard and tells him to move ,, guy gets pizzzed off bangs a 3 pt turn in yard and backs into a staged trailer. Blows out his rear window and bumper falls off??
Now he's telling me that he's got no pkg and UPS. friend'd up his car !!! I almost peed my self !!!
I was no where near the trailer so I think they should chg security with avoidable for letting him thru the gate !
Expect the unexpected

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

He'll get a lawyer and threaten to sue.....despite the fact that he was trespassing.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Had an older lady of 40-45, drive inside the center & park her minivan last week. Blocked us from getting into the building until she got her package from the customer counter. Easiest overtime ever.

watdaflock?

Neat story. Will Spike Lee be turning it into a movie?

barnyard

KTM rider
We had a customer counter person back into a package car. Now we have a roped off corral to keep them in their place. Pretty sure the accident in our center was charged to a supe. I thought I heard at the time, that all incidents have to be charged to someone, even unavoidables.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a customer counter person back into a package car. Now we have a roped off corral to keep them in their place. Pretty sure the accident in our center was charged to a supe. I thought I heard at the time, that all incidents have to be charged to someone, even unavoidables.

Unavoidables not involving an hourly on property are charged to the center.