Security

Lol

Why are hubs unsecured? Every part of my hub is open during work hours for the most part.

Last edited:
M

Mike hunt

Why are hubs unsecured? Every part of my hub is open during work hours for the most part.
Some places are not big enough or have the liability I should say that makes them worth it. If you have no security it's because corporate or their attorneys say there isn't a need. It's just that simple.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Dragon,
if UPS trusts me.....why does LP hide in the bushes and film us from outside the building??????
We have skylights way up in the ceiling of our building and LP has actually gone up on the roof and watched pick-offs sorting from the roof. This was pre-wireless cameras though. One of our LP guys showed me a pile of little cameras with wires hanging off of them a couple years ago when they had just come in. He said they could hide them just about anywhere. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I guess I figured they wouldn't be little hidden ones but rather they would just professionally mount them up in the rafters where needed.

ViewAskew

After the Alabama tragedy, access to offices in my building where labor and other higher ups are located has been keypad locked and cameras put in place.