See ya.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Griff, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Griff

Griff Active Member

Hopefully my several hundred posts on this site wasn't in vain. Honestly, it feels like they were, but if I got through to one person and they went into work and started doing their part on the union side -- my time here was a success. If your local sucks, don't feel alone in your stand, there are agencies outside and above UPS and the Teamsters that sit around just waiting for opportunities to take on workplace issues that a lot of us face everyday. The internet is a very powerful weapon and your answer is usually only a google search away. The contract is all that we have as a collective, it is our workplace Constitution and I really wish more people would treat it as such.

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Griff, while our ideals certainly differ, I applaud your sense of conviction for fighting for what you believe in and urge you to keep up the good fight in your center. Best of luck to you. Dave.

3. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Are you retiring?

4. wyobill

wyobill New Member

I am!!:happy2:

5. DS

DS Fenderbender

Griff
    See ya? hang on ,you have to submit a written document of intent to disassociate with browncafe members before you can be released.
    Although your opinions are somewhat tainted,you are still part of the collective,and therefore must agree to be disassimilated legally.
    Submit your letter to any mods and we will consider the situation and
    forward our thoughts to the administrator.
    Really now ,if you are not really going to visit anymore,I cant help but think that there may be a lot more to your life that we don't get to see,so whatever reason,you dont know a man till you walked in his moccasins.good luck man.

6. rod

rod retired and happy

Don't leave us Griff. This site needs the "Griffs" of the world otherwise we will end up with nothing but "where can I buy UPS socks" posts. Boring.:peaceful:

7. If you leave we are going to get stuck with Tieguy and you know how that can be.

8. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

Now TG wont have anyone to argue with :whiteflag:

9. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Believe me, Tie will find someone.

10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I would suggest Kenmei but I think he'd be out of his league.

11. Captain America

Captain America SuperDAD to the rescue

NOOOOooooooooooo! don't go!

12. New Englander

New Englander New Member

I just wish people would understand the contract works both ways. I'm guessing by your post and past post about how your local sucks.....that your leaving to devote your time to shoring up your local!

Wouldn't want you to post anything you don't follow yourself.

13. filthpig

filthpig Active Member

I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.- Voltaire

14. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

He hasn't left yet. He is still flaming people for their posts. LOL!

15. New Englander

New Englander New Member

Lol.....I was upset at first. I always hate losing my favorite tool. Yet it seems he was still posting a few days after this.

Gosh....I found my tool again and I'm happy!