Seeing in the dark

barnyard

KTM rider
3 cell maglite - holstered in a piece of pvc, zip tied to the driver's side of the DIAD holder.

That's a pretty good idea.

I have a 3 cell maglite also. Went to the local police supply shop and got a leather belt holder for it. Mine is the AA LED version, it is bright enough to light house numbers from the cab. Me likey.

bumped

If UPS wanted me to have a flashlight they would give me one. I walk up and look at the address, and if its wrong I walk to the next house. Then, repeat.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If UPS wanted me to have a flashlight they would give me one. I walk up and look at the address, and if its wrong I walk to the next house. Then, repeat.

I guess the rest of us like to work smarter, not harder.

My solution is to finish my deliveries before darkness sets in.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

Our center just order every driver a flashlight. Recognition award for safety and no injury.

250 lumens/ 175 yards. 5 settings including strobe and SOS.
nebo redline se.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

They put a cheapo flashlight in all of our trucks. Nice to have from time to time.