seek help to find a lost luggage/suitcase! with reward (as a holiday gift)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jingjing

I mailed a big luggage with all my clothes etc from California, and the package lost its track at Newbury Park, CA. UPS did a brief search and said it was just lost. Because it is such a big luggage 27''*18*12 (brown color) and contains all my clothes. I can't accept that it is just lost without a further try. but I am not able to get the phone number of the overgoods center at salt lake city. or Newbury park unit, can someone here see the post help??? the items probably are not very valuable to others , but it is important to me!
I am thinking the label could just drop off from the luggage coz it is not so adhensive due to the cloth/nylon surface. I would like to provide 100$ reward to show my appreciation of your help~~
the tracking # is 1Z045R9E0347245045 I am thinking it may be at the salt lake city overgoods unit(highest chance), or at kansas city overgoods unit, or at newbury park, CA unit.

Again it is a big big brown color nylon surface luggage of 50lb roughly 27''*18"*12" with a yellow/gold satin cloth tied on the handle, a pic attached.
Thanks again! Happy holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_7413.JPG
    IMG_7413.JPG
    553.6 KB · Views: 220
T

Turdferguson

I mailed a big luggage with all my clothes etc from California, and the package lost its track at Newbury Park, CA. UPS did a brief search and said it was just lost. Because it is such a big luggage 27''*18*12 (brown color) and contains all my clothes. I can't accept that it is just lost without a further try. but I am not able to get the phone number of the overgoods center at salt lake city. or Newbury park unit, can someone here see the post help??? the items probably are not very valuable to others , but it is important to me!
I am thinking the label could just drop off from the luggage coz it is not so adhensive due to the cloth/nylon surface. I would like to provide 100$ reward to show my appreciation of your help~~
the tracking # is 1Z045R9E0347245045 I am thinking it may be at the salt lake city overgoods unit(highest chance), or at kansas city overgoods unit, or at newbury park, CA unit.

Again it is a big big brown color nylon surface luggage of 50lb roughly 27''*18"*12" with a yellow/gold satin cloth tied on the handle, a pic attached.
Thanks again! Happy holidays!
What else besides clothes were in it?
Was it weed?
Is that why you are so desperate to retrieve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.