Seemingly uncaring mgt

jdid

Is it normal to be injured and not get a single "how are you today" the next day? I guess mgt classes only teach them to ask at time of injury and then just silence... I guess they can only care on weekdays

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
image.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Is it normal to be injured and not get a single "how are you today" the next day? I guess mgt classes only teach them to ask at time of injury and then just silence... I guess they can only care on weekdays
Aint you been here long enough to know they hate us and were just a piece of meat a number dude?

T

Turdferguson

They don't care them either

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They don't care then either.
They have to check in once a week at most.
HR or outside agency calls now.
UPS is not your momma!

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They must really hate me then. I was out 18 months once for an injury and never heard from them once.
We had a guy who basically died and came back to life miraculously after blood clots in his leg, management never once called to check on him at all. Left a sour taste in his mouth. He came back to work a year later a different person. He does everything by the book to the tee, no bending anything in the least. Management hates the guy to death cause he always needs help cause they put too much work on all these routes everyday. They go out and try n spy on him and cant touch the dude, everybody thinks its hilarious as hell. Hes quiet the asczzhole to management now. We call him MR. UNTOUCHABLE now. This new COCKHEAD driver supe whos got Napolean Complex thinks hes going to be able to break the dude. It aint going to happen, he'll sue them in a heartbeat for harassment. Hes a DEADMAN WALKING, hes not supposed to even be alive, he has nothing to lose, in fact he'll bring the whole house down if he has too. Stupid management don't know who and what their dealing with, with this guy. Bad part part about it is, they turned a really good driver into a complete ASCZZHOLE now, shop stewards totally agree with that ascessment of him lmfao. Its so dam funny, they get so piscsed off and worked up over him lmfao.

oldngray

nowhere special
We had a guy who basically died and came back to life miraculously after blood clots in his leg, management never once called to check on him at all. Left a sour taste in his mouth. He came back to work a year later a different person. He does everything by the book to the tee, no bending anything in the least. Management hates the guy to death cause he always needs help cause they put too much work on all these routes everyday. They go out and try n spy on him and cant touch the dude, everybody thinks its hilarious as hell. Hes quiet the asczzhole to management now. We call him MR. UNTOUCHABLE now. This new COCKHEAD driver supe whos got Napolean Complex thinks hes going to be able to break the dude. It aint going to happen, he'll sue them in a heartbeat for harassment. Hes a DEADMAN WALKING, hes not supposed to even be alive, he has nothing to lose, in fact he'll bring the whole house down if he has too. Stupid management don't know who and what their dealing with, with this guy. Bad part part about it is, they turned a really good driver into a complete ASCZZHOLE now, shop stewards totally agree with that ascessment of him lmfao. Its so dam funny, they get so piscsed off and worked up over him lmfao.

Once you get the attitude of not caring and just follow their rules the pressure is off and you can enjoy yourself until retirement.