Semi-new Preloader here

gio16

What's up everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself, as I've been watching the boards for a few weeks now.
I'm one week away from making probation, and I just want to tell everyone who's been preloading/who has ever preloaded/all of the above type of work that you guys are awesome. I've never worked in a warehouse before, and this is the hardest job I've ever had. It's most certainly NOT for people who want a kickback job, that's for sure!

What's up everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself, as I've been watching the boards for a few weeks now.
I'm one week away from making probation, and I just want to tell everyone who's been preloading/who has ever preloaded/all of the above type of work that you guys are awesome. I've never worked in a warehouse before, and this is the hardest job I've ever had. It's most certainly NOT for people who want a kickback job, that's for sure!
Are you gonna make it?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What's up everyone,
It gets easier....not less aggravating but easier.

P

pickup

What's up everyone,

Umm, how are you going to make probation in a week when none of those days will count towards making probation ?

gio16

Umm, how are you going to make probation in a week when none of those days will count towards making probation ?

Whaaaat. Seriously? I was told probation is three months, and yesterday was three months. I asked for a phone pass today from security and she said probation ends on the 1st of the year. I feel like no one tells me anything over there.

Whaaaat. Seriously? I was told probation is three months, and yesterday was three months. I asked for a phone pass today from security and she said probation ends on the 1st of the year. I feel like no one tells me anything over there.
I'm sorry, but get used to it. That's what Brown Cafe is for! To at least get some kind of BS answers to all those burning questions!

gio16

I'm sorry, but get used to it. That's what Brown Cafe is for! To at least get some kind of BS answers to all those burning questions!

LOL well I most certainly appreciate it! In the three months since I started, I've had 5 different supervisors and everyone tells me different things. So, exactly how long is probation?

I Just Wanna Go Home

Nah I really don't know what the probation period length is. As long as you show them you aren't a complete idiot they will probably keep you. We have a girl who tells the preload sup everyday she hates her job and doesn't give a s* about how the trucks are loaded and she still has a job.

gio16

Nah I really don't know what the probation period length is. As long as you show them you aren't a complete idiot they will probably keep you. We have a girl who tells the preload sup everyday she hates her job and doesn't give a s* about how the trucks are loaded and she still has a job.

I've had a few drivers tell me that if they can keep some of the slowest and laziest preloaders, then they better keep me. I may struggle to keep up with the load but at least my trucks are neat and :censored2: isn't just thrown everywhere.

I Just Wanna Go Home

Every center is different but in my small center if a driver says a preloader is doing good the preloader usually doesn't have to worry about probation. The sup just kinda stops riding them since the driver is happy for once.