Seniority date

laffter

Is your seniority date your first day inside of the building that you are paid for, or your first official "work" day (your first day on a belt, if you're a preloader)? I don't distinguish between the two, because as far as I'm concerned, if you're getting paid at work then it's a work day. UPS, on the other hand...

I'm asking for a coworker, so don't ask me any specific questions as I don't know nor care.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Is your seniority date your first day inside of the building that you are paid for, or your first official "work" day (your first day on a belt, if you're a preloader)? I don't distinguish between the two, because as far as I'm concerned, if you're getting paid at work then it's a work day. UPS, on the other hand...

I'm asking for a coworker, so don't ask me any specific questions as I don't know nor care.

We don't care either

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439518480.236192.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Neither. It's your first day after you make your 30 days.