Seniority question

U

uber

I called HR and finally got ahold. She's saying that its whoever submitted an application first. I've never heard this before and I've discussed it several times and everybody says its alphabetical. So, I'm double checking with my Union rep.

Johney

I called HR and finally got ahold. She's saying that its whoever submitted an application first. I've never heard this before and I've discussed it several times and everybody says its alphabetical. So, I'm double checking with my Union rep.
Let me guess your name come's before his in the alphabet?

U

uber

So if his name came first would you then want to go by who submitted their app. first? How about a coin toss? Just asking?

Whatever the rule is I will go by. But, I want to make certain. I don't want to be screwed out of driving seniority by a mistake..

What is your point by the way?

U

uber

His point is that you would go with whatever rule benefits you.

Because he knows me personally....I just want them to get it right, whatever the rule is. The lady I called for HR was filling in for someone who was on vacation.

But, sure, lets play pop-psychology on a stranger on the internet. Hahaha. Some of you desperately need a life.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Let me guess your name come's before his in the alphabet?

So if his name came first would you then want to go by who submitted their app. first? How about a coin toss? Just asking?

Because he knows me personally....I just want them to get it right, whatever the rule is. The lady I called for HR was filling in for someone who was on vacation.

But, sure, lets play pop-psychology on a stranger on the internet. Hahaha. Some of you desperately need a life.
I know the kid who went ahead of me, whether fair or not, had no misgivings about how it went down. I can't say I'd feel the same. I have an actual soul. I look in the mirror and am the worst critic you'd ever see.

I think Upstate would be impressed, even.:surprised: