Seniority question

What'dyabringmetoday???

My point about my situation was that it was a coin toss, until I came along. Past practice prevails. It would have been whatever it would have taken to get EH the job, as he was a suck-***** at that point. Runner/gunner. Long story, as usual, but I got screwed. A** from HR told me as much. But, the teacher in Syr got his way because of our BA being another suck-*****.
Not the current BA, of course, because he would work for free. He cares. (about his new $250,000 home he purchased shortly after "winning")

menotyou

bella amicizia
$250K is a McMansion around here. Median home prices here are in the $130-140K range which will get you a nice family home.
My parents summer cottage on the St. Lawrence is worth $350,000. No heat. Seasonal. Water from the river, directly.
My parents little one floor ranch in Brownville is worth $300,000. So, its subjective.

What'dyabringmetoday???

My parents summer cottage on the St. Lawrence is worth $350,000. No heat. Seasonal. Water from the river, directly.
My parents little one floor ranch in Brownville is worth $300,000. So, its subjective.
The point that was trying to be made was that this "BA" went out and purchased a $250,000 home shortly after winning an election. When sworn into office, he was given a $300 per week raise. Coincidence? Not trying to compare house prices here folks. Trying to bring attention to union corruption. Less time on Brown Cafe and more time getting involved with our union could make things better for everyone. Even UPS. (some may not understand that part)

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The point that was trying to be made was that this "BA" went out and purchased a $250,000 home shortly after winning an election. When sworn into office, he was given a $300 per week raise. Coincidence? Not trying to compare house prices here folks. Trying to bring attention to union corruption. Less time on Brown Cafe and more time getting involved with our union could make things better for everyone. Even UPS. (some may not understand that part)

He got promoted, received a raise, and bought a modest home. The nerve!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I understand what you are saying. Believe me, I understand. I thought the union was there for us. I was wrong.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
It's the old gentlemen's agreement. A knife fight in an empty trailer. First one out goes to the top of the seniority list. Last one out puts in their letter for management.

What'dyabringmetoday???

He got promoted, received a raise, and bought a modest home. The nerve!
Not exactly how it happened. Didn't "receive" a raise either. It happened much differently than one might expect. Sorry if you do not like my tone. I am simply pointing out some of the corruption that occurs within the Teamster Union. Perhaps that is not welcomed on this forum as I noticed most do not get enough of UPS during the work week and spend most of their free time talking about UPS here.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Not exactly how it happened. Didn't "receive" a raise either. It happened much differently than one might expect. Sorry if you do not like my tone. I am simply pointing out some of the corruption that occurs within the Teamster Union. Perhaps that is not welcomed on this forum as I noticed most do not get enough of UPS during the work week and spend most of their free time talking about UPS here.
What some people on here don't understand is, we have had grievances swept under the rug. I have heard this BA say he wasn't going to pay to go to panel for a pt'er. There are so many examples of his ineptitude, I be here all day typing just on this post. And, don't get me started on what the Union pays for on that credit card, that he should be paying for himself.