Seniority sucks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Good news for the guys low in seniority, weeks are wide open in early May and October for your summer picks!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
UOTE="UpstateNYUPSer, post: 1910506, member: 12570"]I would think a competent steward should be able to handle it.[/QUOTE]

He too had a horrible accident (non working) is out also

Gear

Parts on Order
I've never heard of anything even remotely like that. I call bs

It wasnt at UPS. It was a utility company. Alot of utility workers started at there jobs at 18-20, so its easy to work 30+ years and just keep going. You dont think a guy who has 35 years at a company and is only 55 years old will do what he wants? Try to think outside of the UPS box. Do you really think you seen it all working at UPS? Come on, the world is a big place.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It wasnt at UPS. It was a utility company. Alot of utility workers started at there jobs at 18-20, so its easy to work 30+ years and just keep going. You dont think a guy who has 35 years at a company and is only 55 years old will do what he wants? Try to think outside of the UPS box. Do you really think you seen it all working at UPS? Come on, the world is a big place.
Sorry this is a ups site. Just assumed it was ups talk.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No problem, I shouldve specified. When you see the Authority workers hanging around a ditch they just dug and 2 guys in the hole, the guys out of the hole have been there a long time.
Yeah. Lol just yesterday saw 6 stand in around a hole and 1 working.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
ae3006f05ede159dd408c54dccddbfd3.jpg