Sent home for a week, was told I would be called.

snarts

I was sent home for a week because my sup wanted to "reset my days" for more training, I was 5 days from making union. Don't really care about my days being reset but it has been two weeks now and I still haven't been called. Does anyone know what is going on? I'm going in tomorrow to talk to HR and my sup if possible.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was sent home for a week because my sup wanted to "reset my days" for more training, I was 5 days from making union. Don't really care about my days being reset but it has been two weeks now and I still haven't been called. Does anyone know what is going on? I'm going in tomorrow to talk to HR and my sup if possible.
Thought you already made your 30 days? You need to talk to your steward, it doesnt sound like you know what the hell is going on at your center.

Savvy412

Lol no your not ...

They just don't need you right now and just aren't communicating properly (no surprise ) they deff woulda told you to not come back

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS probably has one of the worst communication networks of any major company. Being that hardly anyone below a District Manager can make an actual decision anymore from what I gather management just walks around and mumbles.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
You should probably also read your Local Union's Contract Supplement (it should be on their website), and ask a shop steward or call the union hall and talk to the business agent for the building you work in.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And you never called them? You sound like you really wanted to keep your job....lol