Sept. 11

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can you ever write that date on a check or the top of your school paper without thinking about the events of 2001 ?? I know I can't.

The TV is flooded with various memorials for those that lost their lives that day.

Give a moment of thought or prayer, renew your resolve for this to never happen in America again. It's one of those dates, like the Kennedy assasination, where everyone remembers where they were when the terrorist attack happened .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama's plans for 9-11 ??? Not a day of remembrance. Not a day to fly the flag and pray for the victims of 9-11.

Obama has declared it as a day to fight back against domestic right wing terrorists and get his health plan passed.

Gee, I wonder if he'll have a minute to throw a rose on a memorial like he did before. He's a disrespectful man who only cares for his stupid health plan. He cares not for this country!!!

over9five

Staff member
But More.....we're an arrogant country.... I'm sure Mr Obama simply feels that 9/11 was richly deserved..... He has now apologized to every country in the world. All is good....