Sept 8th Presidental Address to children across America

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It would be a day off for my kids if I still had young ones.
I dont know what he is going to say, and I never let my kids watch a movie or Tv til I saw it, why would I let them listen to him?
Way outta line.
Education you say? Yes to watch a presidential speech maybe.
But what exactly is the message, and is it something you WANT your children to learn?
Now if it were about the constitution or to learn how to become President, I would say OK. What makes you eligible, How anyone can get here, well heck yea. Then he can show he is over 35, and present his birth certificate, and then........... OOPs no birth certificate and you can still get here............
Well anyway, it would be a vaca day for the kids.

diesel96

It would be a day off for my kids if I still had young ones.
I dont know what he is going to say, and I never let my kids watch a movie or Tv til I saw it, why would I let them listen to him?
Way outta line.
Education you say? Yes to watch a presidential speech maybe.
But what exactly is the message, and is it something you WANT your children to learn?
Now if it were about the constitution or to learn how to become President, I would say OK. What makes you eligible, How anyone can get here, well heck yea. Then he can show he is over 35, and present his birth certificate, and then........... OOPs no birth certificate and you can still get here............
Well anyway, it would be a vaca day for the kids.

You won't let your kids listen to the President of the US address school children, yet as you agressively pick them up from school, you'll indoctrinate them to hate filled conservative talk radio on your vehicle's AM dial....lol..

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You won't let your kids listen to the President of the US address school children, yet as you agressively pick them up from school, you'll indoctrinate them to hate filled conservative talk radio on your vehicle's AM dial....lol..
Nope, never did that either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
or you could let them listen to the empty airwaves that once were being used by air america.

Honestly, have you read the plan outline that the teachers will be required to handle ?
Questions like " how can you { the students } help the president ?
I liked your "education is important" line. Makes me recall how barry & friends have helped Chicago's education system become the worst in the nation. Now that's a real goal, model the entire US educational system to mimic that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Does he not have something better he should be doing?

Like honing up on his answers for healthcare questions?

tourists24

No,,, we'll pick them up and let them listen to freedom loving American talk radio hosts like Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity. I dont hear a lot of hate coming from them. But then again, I am just taking my marching orders. Or should I let them listen to those love filled hosts like Rhodes and Miller?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think B.O. only has experience campaigning and thus he keeps stumping. Someone should tell him he won and needs to get to work soon. :dissapointed:

diesel96

No,,, we'll pick them up and let them listen to freedom loving American talk radio hosts like Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity. I dont hear a lot of hate coming from them. But then again, I am just taking my marching orders. Or should I let them listen to those love filled hosts like Rhodes and Miller?

I suppose that's what the baby in your avatar is listening to,"Barack, the Majic negro" and Glen Becks soundtracks of him crying how the president hates white people. Next, I'm sure you'll approve of their text book, Ann Coultur's Church of Liberlism "Godless"....

Last edited:

diesel96

Darnit, where was Bush at 9/11 ? Anyone remember ? It kinda made worldwide news.

We all know George couldn't put two sentences together, yet nobody gave a rat's a s s he visited classrooms(as long as he didn't teach grammer)...now, because of all these spiteful sore loser conservatives Obama's handlers are putting out the content a day before he speaks to school children. That will give the conservative spin doctors 24hrs of mfg'ed subliminal messages....This ought to be entertaining. Sad thing is, many blind follwers view the spin doctors as the word of god....

klein

Für Meno :)
We all know George couldn't put two sentences together, yet nobody gave a rat's a s s he visited classrooms(as long as he didn't teach grammer)...now, because of all these spiteful sore loser conservatives Obama's handlers are putting out the content a day before he speaks to school children. That will give the conservative spin doctors 24hrs of mfg'ed subliminal messages....This ought to be entertaining. Sad thing is, many blind follwers view the spin doctors as the word of god....

Well, Diesel, thanks.
I guess we shut them up now, because every citizen in the entire world knows where Bush was 9/11. Then after that he went into secret hiding (maybe at Neverland ) LOL

brett636

Maybe it's about why education is important, and how it will help you achieve your dreams.....oooooo spooky stuff

Its too bad the school children can't send in questions to the President for him to address during this speech. Questions like why public schools are not good enough for his daughters yet they are good enough for the poor families in DC that can't afford the better performing private schools. Obama and the democrats sure do work hard to make sure the youth of this country gets the worst education possible.

Not to mention why does he care of they work hard or not? He just want to tax their hard work away. If they do well in school, and make a good money in the real world, he will simply redistribute their hard work. A democrat controlled government is no friend of hard working people and the fruits of their labor.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All the hoopla is pretty ridiculous, all he's going to do is tell the kids to stay in school and work hard. 10 years from now I doubt many of them will remember exactly what he said, but they will remember that the president took time out his day to talk to them about the importance of education, and that's not a bad thing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it was 6 states who aren't showing the speech. Many kids are being pulled out of school by their parents for that day. It's a personal decision.If you're Democrat, you have no problem. If you're Republican, you want your child to have no part in it. To each his own.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I think it was 6 states who aren't showing the speech. Many kids are being pulled out of school by their parents for that day. It's a personal decision.If you're[-] Democrat[/-] a normal person(regardless of political affiliation), you have no problem. If you're [-]Republican[/-] a conspiracy nut birther whack-a-doo, you want your child to have no part in it. To each his own.
Pulling your kid out school for an entire day just to protect him/her from hearing the president say that education is important is just bat-chit crazy. But yeah, to each his own :happy-very:

tourists24

I suppose that's what the baby in your avatar is listening to,"Barack, the Majic negro" and Glen Becks soundtracks of him crying how the president hates white people.
hey, keep away from the baby in my avatar...lol....

baby has to be listening to it early. Gotta start the brainwashing early right?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well, Diesel, thanks.
I guess we shut them up now, because every citizen in the entire world knows where Bush was 9/11. Then after that he went into secret hiding (maybe at Neverland ) LOL

Funny, it was reported that teddy K read to school children on a regular schedule and everyone said that was a good thing, but Bush did it and it was a national disgrace. So explain to me how come a drunken killer is better at reading to children ?