Serious Problem in Cornerstone Training

HBGPreloader

You can always sign or initial it RTS (Refused to sign).
Like the others said, though, you'll probably get cut before you make it through probation.

PT Crazy

I bet you also think you will climb right up through the ranks and be driving by the end of your probation. Bahahahaha!

MeltedSnowman

Wait, it gets better. Now there is a signed document indicating you know how to do the job correctly, which you don't, but can be used against you when you screw up. The system works...just not for you.

MendozaJ

After training and a personal lecture by sup stressing safety first, he points at a package and tells me to take it over to the next boxline. I see this huge, cumbersome, rolled up piece of something wrapped up in cellophane and yellow tape and know through my training that it is an overweight and I'm supposed to ask for assistance. On the other hand, the voice in my head that is life experience tells me to follow orders. I drag it off the platform, onto the deck, push it over about 50 ft, lift it onto the other platform, look at the label, and realize it belonged to the the boxline I just came from. I repeat the process to its original location and tell the sup, "It belongs here." He shrugs his shoulders and says, "My mistake."

Now of the three options (request assistance, check label, follow instruction), I chose either the worst one, or the best one (definitely not the smartest one). It's all a matter of perspective. Because I'm an idealist, I like to think I chose the best one because I'm still here, and that's all that matters to me.

BrownBrokeDown

After training and a personal lecture by sup stressing safety first, he points at a package and tells me to take it over to the next boxline. I see this huge, cumbersome, rolled up piece of something wrapped up in cellophane and yellow tape and know through my training that it is an overweight and I'm supposed to ask for assistance. On the other hand, the voice in my head that is life experience tells me to follow orders. I drag it off the platform, onto the deck, push it over about 50 ft, lift it onto the other platform, look at the label, and realize it belonged to the the boxline I just came from. I repeat the process to its original location and tell the sup, "It belongs here." He shrugs his shoulders and says, "My mistake."

Now of the three options (request assistance, check label, follow instruction), I chose either the worst one, or the best one (definitely not the smartest one). It's all a matter of perspective. Because I'm an idealist, I like to think I chose the best one because I'm still here, and that's all that matters to me.
LMAO. I am not laughing at you but hopefully with you. Piece of advice. If a sup tells you to take a box somewhere else, always look at label 1st. roughly 75% of the time they will be telling you to take it to the wrong place. Personal experience here.