Seriously, Safe Driving Stickers? (On Topic)

Integrity

Binge Poster
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

After all the years and vehicles on the road why do you think UPS doesn't have stickers like those below on all the vehicle?

upload_2014-10-31_16-45-8.png

Sincerely,
I

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

After all the years and vehicles on the road why do you think UPS doesn't have stickers like those below on all the vehicle?

View attachment 19124

Sincerely,
I
If they put one of those stickers on my car, I think it would "fall off".
I just don't think they make bumper sticker glue strong enough to keep it on my pkg car.

Ring Sport

Really??? Why??? You have a truck number posted on all 4 sides of the vehicle and a 1-800 number that is easy to find. Seems like if someone wanted to complain writing down a 6 digit number and finding the 800 number would be easier than writing down some phone number on a sticker and then the ID number that is on the sticker that is tied to the vehicle. Seems like a waste to me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Too many false complaints. Would be a waste of time and effort investigating all the complaints
CHALLY9TX,

You think most people who call on those types of stickers call in false complaints?

It is never a waste of time to consider the welfare of the general public is of the utmost importance even if a complaint or two were potentially frivolous.

Read the preamble of Article 18.

Sincerely,
I

CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX,

You think most people who call on those types of stickers call in false complaints?

It is never a waste of time to consider the welfare of the general public is of the utmost importance even if a complaint or two were potentially frivolous.

Read the preamble of Article 18.

Sincerely,
I

Of all the complaints I've received during my driving career, ZERO have been valid. People hear the PC and think you're driving too fast. People thinking you're driving over the speed limit when they themselves don't know the speed limit in their own neighborhood. This is one area telematics helps the driver. People complaining you double parked only because they didn't want to park 2 spots over.

Just Lurking

The stickers are from that vehicles insurance carrier. Liberty Mutual is not going to care. They just push paper for UPS. UPS pays the claims. UPS already knows what you are doing - good and bad. Whether UPS cares or not depends on the metric being measured that day. No bumper sticker for you. End of story.