Seriously ???

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I keep a tow rope in the car, I bought it 15 years ago at a garage sale for $5 and it has saved me many hours and the company thousands of dollars in towing bills. I also have a crescent wrench and a socket wrench that comes in handy for adjusting my mirrors.

Packmule

I carry 12 70lb sand tubes, tied together behind hubs, six per side. A bucket of grit. Two sets of chains, a jerk rope, a hand pick for busting loose frozen gravel to throw under tires if needed, a flat blade, short handled shovel,pliers and a survival pack with various kinds of coats, gloves, coveralls, candles, lighter, jerky, etc.
A roll of butt wipe, too.
Unfortunately, there is still too much room left for packages!

Indecisi0n

I carry 12 70lb sand tubes, tied together behind hubs, six per side. A bucket of grit. Two sets of chains, a jerk rope, a hand pick for busting loose frozen gravel to throw under tires if needed, a flat blade, short handled shovel,pliers and a survival pack with various kinds of coats, gloves, coveralls, candles, lighter, jerky, etc.
A roll of butt wipe, too.
Unfortunately, there is still too much room left for packages!

​Whats a jerk rope?

alwaysoverallowed

I noticed a couple of old diad clips there. I hope you're not on that board still and I hope they're for opening brews. Yes that little hook where the diad slides in is perfect for opening Sammie's' without damage to the cap. If your using it for dogfish though you have to bend a couple of crimps of the cap then pop it off with the hook so I am told.....I'm just saying....you know.....yeah UPS suck! I'd never use company equipment like that.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I noticed a couple of old diad clips there. I hope you're not on that board still and I hope they're for opening brews. Yes that little hook where the diad slides in is perfect for opening Sammie's' without damage to the cap. If your using it for dogfish though you have to bend a couple of crimps of the cap then pop it off with the hook so I am told.....I'm just saying....you know.....yeah UPS suck! I'd never use company equipment like that.

The clips still work on DIAD 5.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't use the clip easier to put diad in your back pocket just saying. A lot easier when your walking up to a house or business.

Packmule

​Whats a jerk rope?
Sorry, been preoccupied with a massive blizzard here. Power has been out for almost 24 hours here at the house.
Anyway, a jerk rope is a nylon rope, super strong, but stretchy, that you hook between the stuck truck and an assist vehicle. Unlike a chain that has to be tightened up carefully, then require excellent traction of the assist vehicle, the jerk rope stretches some, absorbing the shock, but allowing momentum to bounce on that rope, yanking you out of the snow. That help?

Indecisi0n

Sorry, been preoccupied with a massive blizzard here. Power has been out for almost 24 hours here at the house.
Anyway, a jerk rope is a nylon rope, super strong, but stretchy, that you hook between the stuck truck and an assist vehicle. Unlike a chain that has to be tightened up carefully, then require excellent traction of the assist vehicle, the jerk rope stretches some, absorbing the shock, but allowing momentum to bounce on that rope, yanking you out of the snow. That help?

Got you. I have jerked a few buddies out of trouble as well.