SERVICE Provider

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know its a pain in the butt, sometimes you just have to be nice. Ive been on my route ...seems like forever..and I try to be nice to the elderly and handicapped.....Just pretend that you are delivering a package to your grandma's house.
Is fat and lazy handicapped? Had a guy stand in his garage and watch me walk 60ft to him never moving an inch. The guy could of been standing at my door by the time I got the package out of the back. I also love the ones who walk inside as you're pulling up the drive. Wtf people.

People in general are idiots. Delivered to a house the other day (my first time there). Three dogs running the truck and 6 cars parked outside. Someone is home I know it. Honk a few times. No one comes out. Ok I bag it and drop it out the rear door. I see the customer coming out to get the package as I drive away. Apparently this lady called in and wanted nothing short of me being fired because I left her stuff in her muddy driveway (bagged remember). What kind of person hates life that much?

Indecisi0n

Is fat and lazy handicapped? Had a guy stand in his garage and watch me walk 60ft to him never moving an inch. The guy could of been standing at my door by the time I got the package out of the back. I also love the ones who walk inside as you're pulling up the drive. Wtf people.

People in general are idiots. Delivered to a house the other day (my first time there). Three dogs running the truck and 6 cars parked outside. Someone is home I know it. Honk a few times. No one comes out. Ok I bag it and drop it out the rear door. I see the customer coming out to get the package as I drive away. Apparently this lady called in and wanted nothing short of me being fired because I left her stuff in her muddy driveway (bagged remember). What kind of person hates life that much?

Had that happen today, big dog in driveway. I honked few times no one came to the door. NI1 remark "dog".

Brownslave688

Had that happen today, big dog in driveway. I honked few times no one came to the door. NI1 remark "dog".
I guess this is what I'll start doing. Personally I feel like I'm providing better service by bagging it and making sure the customer gets their package. As we said though. GENERAL PUBLIC = IDIOTS

S

selfcancelsignal

It just cracks me up. Put the parcel by the side door & rang the bell. Got back to the truck (like mgmt. & methods want us to). Happened to look up & elderly guy is looking at me like WTF do you want? I point down by door. He looks shaking his head & struggles to pick up the "light" box. I felt kinda bad, but it was funny as hell at the same time.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

Brownslave688

It just cracks me up. Put the parcel by the side door & rang the bell. Got back to the truck (like mgmt. & methods want us to). Happened to look up & elderly guy is looking at me like WTF do you want? I point down by door. He looks shaking his head & struggles to pick up the "light" box. I felt kinda bad, but it was funny as hell at the same time.

The lazy fat guy today got a big surprise when I handed him his package. It was a pretty heavy package I sucked it up and carried it over with one hand the whole way. Handed it to him and the sob almost dropped it on his toe.

He was like holy cow that's heavy. Then looked at me like how the hell did u carry that over here. I just laughed and walked away.

I agree with you on that. all that I was saying, Ive been on my route, well over 2 decades. their are a few people that need an extra, minute or two. I dont have a problem with that.......but if you are a fat lazy,welfare turd........no knock, no beep....here is your package....have a nice day!....lol

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Was he supposed to bust out the disco music and glitter? lol

Sent using Pony Express
I keep body glitter in my backpack.

fantastic.gif

DSM515

I have a old dude who must be about 70/75, who I'm pretty sure is a widow. He gets a few CODs a month and I know it's gonna be a good 10 min stop. He always has me step in to the kitchen as he writes the check out, or try's too, but boy he is happy as hell just too shoot the crap with a young man(I'm far from young) for a few min. And it probably is his only human contact for the day maybe week, so I always smile be polite and not rush him and chat up the weather or whatever. Good way too use my 10 min break plus it makes all the other crap going on that day seem kinda small in the big picture.

iowa boy

Same thing for me today. Rang the bell, set the package next to the door, and start walking to truck. Young female comes out and says, "Did you ring my bell?" I stopped, turned around, and said, "why yes I did." She proceeds to say, "well what did you want?" I told her to turn around, look down and to the right...after I said this I had to turn back towards truck as I couldn't stop shaking my head and trying to stifle my laugh.

People like this are why I come to work everyday...They just get dumber and dumber.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Same thing for me today. Rang the bell, set the package next to the door, and start walking to truck. Young female comes out and says, "Did you ring my bell?" I stopped, turned around, and said, "why yes I did." She proceeds to say, "well what did you want?" I told her to turn around, look down and to the right...after I said this I had to turn back towards truck as I couldn't stop shaking my head and trying to stifle my laugh.

People like this are why I come to work everyday...They just get dumber and dumber.

This is the same type of person that does crap like this...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1395370195.050784.jpg

Sent using a Potato

S

selfcancelsignal

Or put the parcels outside the letter box. Or put USPS or Fed Ex parcels in our letter boxes. LMAO.

9.5er

Dropped a letter off between the two front doors, rang and knocked. Got halfway to truck to hear the front door open. Lady shouts "HEY" I just threw my hand up in a half ass wave. She shouts again so I turn to look just as I'm getting to the truck. She has this dumbfounded look. I point toward the door and she finally sees the letter.
She had to have kicked it as she opened the door. WTF

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Or put the parcels outside the letter box. Or put USPS or Fed Ex parcels in our letter boxes. LMAO.

If they put usps or fed ex in my dropbox, I take them out and put them on top of my dropbox and leave them there. I don't care if they blow away, get stolen, or get soaken wet. That's not my problem, its their fault for being retarded and leaving them in the wrong dropoff place freak DUMBTARDS lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If they put usps or fed ex in my dropbox, I take them out and put them on top of my dropbox and leave them there. I don't care if they blow away, get stolen, or get soaken wet. That's not my problem, its their fault for being retarded and leaving them in the wrong dropoff place freak DUMBTARDS lol.
I'm sorry, but what? It's not your dropbox...it's belongs to UPS, so technically the wrong package is on UPS property, is deciding to just leave it even your call?? Yes, the customer's beyond stupid for putting it in the wrong box, but chances are they wouldn't even realize their screwup till days later when the package didn't reach it's destination....and by that time it's long gone.

How many drivers have ever made a mistake and DR'd a package to the wrong address....and didn't realize until the person called ups? Yes, we work as directed, but it would take you two minutes to call your sup and ask what you should do with it, or toss it in your truck and bring it back to the building and give it to management. Just like finding a lost wallet, you could really make someone's day.

Last edited:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The last few years have been a struggle at times to walk up a driveway. One day while limping up the driveway of a Mc Mansion the owner was shooting hoops with his kid. I greeted him and waved and continued up the drive. This guy waved and kept playing with his kid. Finally I hobbled up to him and handed him his Zappos box and he asks "are you okay? Looks like your knee hurts." Ya think?