Sesonal or what am I ?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by footinthedoor, Nov 10, 2008.

1. footinthedoor

footinthedoor New Member

:anxious: I started with UPS about two weeks ago (on Oct 31), and I can not get an answer for what I am ? Am I sesonal? One person said I would have to be rehired after christmas others have said because I was hired before Nov I am looking at part time, Like I said new to the system.
  2. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

I would say your seasonal, but give a 100% everyday and show up on time everyday and after peak ,you have a shot at comming back!!! remember the economy is slow right now so if there are layoffs of reg employees it could take a while but keep calling them......good luck!!
  3. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

Do your best and show up everyday. They will find something for you to do. Good luck.
  4. robbdogg75

robbdogg75 Member

Here at the hub I work at, the regular part-timers and full-timers carry a brown UPS ID card and the seasonal have a red ID card. Everyone at our hub hired after Oct 1st is pretty much seasonal.
  5. evilleace

evilleace Member

At my center everyone hired after Oct. 1 is seasonal so I would say you are seasonal, just work hard and safe good luck at coming back.
  6. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

New meat for the grinder?:happy2:
  7. footinthedoor

footinthedoor New Member

:funny:Thanks for the info. If they have nothing for me at this place after the holidays I will probably go and be a on call feeder driver. Can't be any worse than my last job of hauling explosives across the state!!!