SEX on UPS truck?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Loyal Teamster, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Does this happen? Do women really love the shorts?

Thanks,
    Local Teamster

2. balland chain

balland chain Member

Well, I can speak of a driver who has long since retired..He is/was very good looking, and once when I was delivering to him, he told me the stories that I had heard from some senior guys.. Apparently, he was delivering more than packages to some of his customers, but it was not in the truck....

3. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

How much you paying is a better question.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I know that most of here would like to see you perform an anatomically impossible sex act upon yourself.

5. CaliforniaPaul

CaliforniaPaul Active Member

Show him how to do it Dave.

6. neartom

neartom Member

We had a driver getting it on in the back of the truck, his wife caught him with her.

7. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

No offense to the hotties in brown, but the back of the trucks are so filthy, it's makes having sex in a public bathroom more appealing.

8. Women(most) Love FILTH

Thanks,
    Loyal Teamster

9. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Jazzhands, you wanted to marry a lesbian. I'm thinking I wouldn't be looking to you for advice on what women like.

10. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Does sex with yourself count?

someone wanted me to ask.....

11. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

lol if that were true homeless men would have all kinds of women around them. FYI It's spontaneity not filth.

12. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

If you have time to draw up a batch on the road, you have too much time on your hand's(no pun intended). That's all I have to say about that.

13. Yeah women dig the shorts, but when they find out your a Loyal (part time)Teamster with 3 months seniority making squat they usually loose interest. Its all about being a big boy and making the big buck.

14. bmwmc

bmwmc Active Member

Smart phones sux...really.:devil3:

[video=youtube;k4cY4KZEytE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cY4KZEytE[/video]

15. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Yes, it happens because women lose all control when they see us in shorts. That's why we get beaten by more than an hour all the time. Don't tell management though: we tell them traffic was heavy.

16. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I've heard stories but unfortunately none of them ever came from my mouth. No matter how much I tried to convince them.

17. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Does it count if the other person is unconscious?

18. oldupsman

oldupsman Well-Known Member

No it does not. I read that in the UPS handbook. I think it was page 72.

19. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Chloroform is a wonderful thing.

20. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I think Ovah meant he backed into her and knocked her out. Plus I don't think he followed established procedures for clearing her airway.