SEX on UPS truck?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Fail. Ur comment would be considered retarded & worthless, but again you are a woman. It's not your fault your posts aren't funny and way out there. I'm sure its funny from the kitchen's point of view.

LOL

I find it hard to believe you aren't in Tijuana looking for your parents ! :fishbashsmile:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Fail. Ur comment would be considered retarded & worthless, but again you are a woman. It's not your fault your posts aren't funny and way out there. I'm sure its funny from the kitchen's point of view.
Us gays don't live in a kitchen. When you're finished hogging the bathroom waiting for your other testicle to descend, your mother wants you to wash the dishes.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Some years ago I was parked on this back road I usually take my lunch on and had this hot gal I know from my route with the cutest tattoo surprise me one day. I never get to the lunch box. Sometimes its good to be the UPS driver.

oldupsman

Oh the good old days of drivers doing it in the package car and managers doing it in the office or behind the building...maybe thats why everyone is on edge nowdays....nobody is getting any action at work anymore.
Boy ain't that the truth. I could tell a story about me as a young driver and a married female sup but I don't think anyone would
​believe me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah me too. But then I screwed it all up and ended up marrying her. Later I asked her if she was doing the Fed-Ex guy too.
​She smiled and said " No one delivers like UPS." Oh baby, Oh baby.

Yeah, but FedEx keeps it up all night and delivers until 1030 am.

westin

I recently had to turn down this 22 yr olds desire to get down with brown in me ole UPS truck. Never mind I'm twice her age and single but the 3 kids and house and 24 yrs on the job made me the wiser man. So, I just gave her my address instead :)