sexual harrassment by ups employee

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You want another real life experience? When I was a p/c driver, new (and married at the time), I could have gone home with my pockets full of phone #'s, articles of note, you know what I mean, from single and married chicks. I made it quite clear I was married but it didn't seem to matter to any of em. Some I acted on, some I didn't.

My point is: Maybe it's not all this guy. As in a few of the posts here, the ladies are the ones that should be doing the calling, if at all. But MAYBE, they got nabbed so are playing the victim routine.

I, and we here, don't know all the facts in this case. But in todays world, anybody can claim sexual harassment and sob and moan. In alot of the cases, the truth will never be known. But, maybe, a closer look should be given to the women here.
i will no longer smile wink or talk to women on the road, then someone will call in a rude complaint on me what the friend####### is this world coming to!!! wait till hillary becomes pres and the secret police comes to your house to take out my{{holiday tree]] this world going crazy !!

IDoLessWorkThanMost

i will no longer smile wink or talk to women on the road, then someone will call in a rude complaint on me what the friend####### is this world coming to!!! wait till hillary becomes pres and the secret police comes to your house to take out my{{holiday tree]] this world going crazy !!

Good post, best in the thread so far. It's usually easy to discern which women are easy going and good natured versus one's you just don't want to bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: with at all; but the thign is sometimes even borderline discussions can be seen or heard as "sexual harrassment" or "over the line". You never know who's listening, watching, or even if a manager is following you on your route or wherever....so professionalism , the definition is evolving in alot of ways....

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
Unless the women call in and claim to being harrassed, What can UPS do, nothing. An upset husband can not file a sexual harrassment against the driver, he is not being harrassed and if the women are enjoying themselves and engaging , they are not goign to file any claims..

get a bat and take care of it your self, crack that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: inthe skull, see if he keeps screwing married women.....It is that simple...

terrymac

forgive my spelling.............allienation of affection is the law used in some cases,, also called "pillow talk" in some states.. has cost a lot of people big bucks in their infidelity...my 1 cent.........thanks every one

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
I just want that divers tie allowance. I don't have time to have an affair on my route. The only thing close to a sexual experience I get all day is UPS screwin' me!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
You want another real life experience? When I was a p/c driver, new (and married at the time), I could have gone home with my pockets full of phone #'s, articles of note, you know what I mean, from single and married chicks. I made it quite clear I was married but it didn't seem to matter to any of em. Some I acted on, some I didn't.

ARe You Brad Pitt?

Big Babooba

One bad consequence of hitting on women on your route is that you might end up dating one and (shudder) marrying one. If only this thread was here to help me 16 long torturous years ago. (sound of fry pan striking Cachsux in head)
Was it a dull thud or a sharp ring?:wince:

UPS Lifer

Unless the women call in and claim to being harrassed, What can UPS do, nothing. An upset husband can not file a sexual harrassment against the driver, he is not being harrassed and if the women are enjoying themselves and engaging , they are not goign to file any claims..

get a bat and take care of it your self, crack that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: inthe skull, see if he keeps screwing married women.....It is that simple...

This is what I love about the people in Arizona....There is always a simple answer!!! LOL :wink2:

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Perhaps the real frustration is that everyone has a different threshold and definition of harassment. What's fine with one person may not be okay with someone else. Knowing this makes it easier to understand why tempers flair when situations are totally taken out of context. Perhaps the best way to respond to the topic of perceived harassment is to try to read your audience. For me, I'm pretty easy going and it would take a lot to sexually harass me. In fact, I have no problem with setting a boundary and saying something bothers me but that's just me. Some people (men and women) don't feel comfortable saying so. But they do have facial expressions. If you tell a slightly dirty joke and the response is a half hearted, fake laugh - back off the topic and handle with care. If the response is a full bellied, let me tell you another even dirtier joke, etc., then green light - go full force ahead.

It also works, if you suspect you offended someone, simply ask - "the other day, I wondered if you were bothered by what I said? I really didn't mean anything by it...." etc. Then, handle with care.

There really is no need to bash people’s heads in or to write women off as explosive and unpredictable nuisances. Just a little social skill building and knowing your audience should take you a long way.

Speaking of funny jokes, anyone hear a good one lately?

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Perhaps the real frustration is that everyone has a different threshold and definition of harassment. What's fine with one person may not be okay with someone else. Knowing this makes it easier to understand why tempers flair when situations are totally taken out of context. Perhaps the best way to respond to the topic of perceived harassment is to try to read your audience. For me, I'm pretty easy going and it would take a lot to sexually harass me.

I think you left your headlights on...:happy-very:

AlaskaMike

So now charming your customers is "sexual harassment"? Because their husbands don't like it? What a load of ... Sexual harassment is a serious issue. I've seen at least one manager fired for it. But jealous husbands calling in because their wives are hot for the UPS guy isn't sexual harassment. If the guy acts inappropriately with customers, discipline him. If he harasses them, fire him. If he screws around on his wife off the clock, it's not management's business.