sexual harrassment by ups employee

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The other chapter is,for anyone who has been a package car driver,is called "the Charm". Especially on a swing route,"the charm" is used by drivers of both sexes to basically get the delivery off as quickly and easily as possible. It`s the difference between hauling the delivery to some obscure door in the back of the bldg and waiting you butt off or getting the receptionist to sign for it at the front desk. Every one has done it to some extent if they wanted to have the route go smooth. The point where some run into trouble is when you don`t know where to stop. We have all had the crotchety old fart who you had to smother in "sir`s and ma am`s" to the women on my route that I knew so well I could throw out a risqué joke because I knew they would take it the right way.

Ahh Yes, Charm. Without it, this job could possibly be intolerable........
I use it daily.
IT GETS ME INTO PLACES QUICKLY, IT GETS RECEIVERS TO SHOW UP SWIFTLY.
It gets me precedence over other delivery people who have been standing there waiting 20 minutes. When the loudspeaker shouts ups at delivery dock, the other guys hanging around waiting to get signed, say good luck, and about 1 minute later here he comes(boy do they look P'OD).
I think some people have the gift, others have to work on it. But aside from giving excellent customer service, its the best helper you can have:smart:

Pamela Ash

My brother in law is a driver with ups and has been for 20 plus years. He and my sister in law are currently separated due to the fact that he has a cheating problem. Unfortunately much of this behavior has been conducted while on the job. He has "hit on" numerous women while in the brown uniform and on the clock. What is ups's policies on sexual harassment??? There have been at least three times when a husband has called the supervisor to complain of this. The one husband called the boss in charge of human resource in our area and yet nothing was ever done. Is there anything that can be done to this animal?? He's giving himself and ups a bad reputation in our small town.

It’s a sad thing surely that this continues in 2020 and misogynistic fools support it, condone it and reprimand the truthful who report it.
I know for a fact that UPS is riddled with drivers who are womanizers and cheaters; who hit on any woman who will accept them, lying that they’re single, pretending it’s innocent and real...
This job is a magnet for sex addicts. Don’t be fooled...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s a sad thing surely that this continues in 2020 and misogynistic fools support it, condone it and reprimand the truthful who report it.
I know for a fact that UPS is riddled with drivers who are womanizers and cheaters; who hit on any woman who will accept them, lying that they’re single, pretending it’s innocent and real...

HMU girl

me and you need to get together

a911scanner

holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I live in Portland.
Like I can try to take your necrothread seriously and talk about driver demographics and potential issues surrounding what is acceptable in "casual conversation" but there is a %99.999 chance you only recognize one relationship format: The Christian monogamous (or so they say) escalator and thus are not worth arguing with.

Drivers spend 40+ hours of their life each week on route. It's not uncommon to buy used cars and furniture you see on the side of the road. It's very easy to slip with with such a public image. They range anywhere from by-the-book professional outfits to labor activists to living, breathing Trump ads.

Last edited:

quad decade guy

What's sad.....how many cheating, lying, marriage destroying, lying, cheating, marriage

destroying "females" are at UPS....it's riddled with them...

And the emasculating fools who condone and support it...

Own it sweetie. How's that boob job workin for ya? Landed one yet? You bangin' a supervisor

or hourly? Cuts both ways in 07 or20.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy (30).gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"But muh sojiny." Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You found out you weren’t the only side piece, didn’t you?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I live in Portland.
Like I can try to take your necrothread seriously and talk about driver demographics and potential issues surrounding what is acceptable in "casual conversation" but there is a %99.999 chance you only recognize one relationship format: The Christian monogamous (or so they say) escalator and thus are not worth arguing with.

Drivers spend 40+ hours of their life each week on route. It's not uncommon to buy used cars and furniture you see on the side of the road. It's very easy to slip with with such a public image. They range anywhere from by-the-book professional outfits to labor activists to living, breathing Trump ads.
Explain this when the crack wears off

El Correcto

god is dead
Why do you people care so much about your co workers genitalia?

I had some beta :censored2: bring up the fact a driver in my loop was fooling around with a married customer and getting divorced from his wife and 2 kids over it. I told him it sounded like FedEx propaganda and to have a nice day.

myback

You are a brown piggy bank on wheels, of course she wants to get her claws into you. Don’t take the bait, avoid eye contact, do not engage, don’t fall for that old trick.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

.......Or you’re just bitter cause you’re always the slam piece and never a bride :rofl: