SFA must be close...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
get-attachment.aspx

No cookout, but Denny Hamlin's retired race car at a station in the Capital District. Sorry, don't know enough to shrink it. :(

Guapo

No cook outs for us...just meetings to go over the questions to make sure everyone strongly agrees with all of 'em.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No cook outs for us...just meetings to go over the questions to make sure everyone strongly agrees with all of 'em.

If they bring Denny Hamlin's car to your station, will your attitude improve? That's how they think...that meetings, cookouts, and race cars make a difference. It's because they think we're stupid and gullible.

El Morado Diablo

If they bring Denny Hamlin's car to your station, will your attitude improve? That's how they think...that meetings, cookouts, and race cars make a difference. It's because they think we're stupid and gullible.

If they brought Denny Hamlin's car to my station I would be tempted to spray paint "Where's my raise?" all over it.

DontThrowPackages

They're not doing it for you its for them and their egos. In a time were our raises have slowed down to a trickle, sponsoring a race car for 400,000 per race, over 36 races per season, what employee would care about a car making left turns for 3 hours? No, its for the high ups. " Yeah, my car's racing tomorrow. Think I'll fly down and introduce you to our driver.......". We're just Indians hoping to have enough meat to last the winter while they're shoot our buffalo from moving trains for sport trying to wipe us out.

Goldilocks

This year will prove to be the lowest scores ever. While the company celebrates 40 years the sfa scores will hit rock bottom. Nothing can change that. Not even the weenie....

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Depends....if I get to take that biotch for a spin and scream at managers, as I scrape along their cars, "RUBBIN'S RACIN'!!! ALL P2'S ON TIME!!" then no, still wouldn't make a difference but it sure would be fun!