SFA results are in

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The scores are meaningless these days but of course the managers find a way to inflate them regardless.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My manager handed out his workgroup's results this morning. All I can say is, WTF?! According to him, everyone in his WG took it. I don't have a problem with his scores. He earned them. The rest of them though, especially the pay and benefits questions, unbelievable! I guess it pays off to have a lot of newbies around who just don't know any better. Or else the numbers were doctored. Crazy!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
My manager handed out his workgroup's results this morning. All I can say is, WTF?! According to him, everyone in his WG took it. I don't have a problem with his scores. He earned them. The rest of them though, especially the pay and benefits questions, unbelievable! I guess it pays off to have a lot of newbies around who just don't know any better. Or else the numbers were doctored. Crazy!
He forged them. The worst part is he's insulting everybody's intelligence.

Never trust anyone in this company OPS managers and above.

Serf

My manager told me he scored several points higher than last year. But I should also say he used campaign funds ie: he gave out 4 bravo Zulus awards to the members of his work group who he thought would screw him on his SFA. These employees are not bad guys, but I should say they are frustrated with his management style or lack there of. And the BZ's they received were for nothing special at all. Like campaigning, shaking hands and kissing babies, and using petty cash for the "votes." LOL

dezguy

It always amazes me. Any other time of the year, you could run into a burning building and save 7 people; FedEx would say nothing. 2 months before SFA, you swipe a pup for another courier; Bravo Zulu. What's even more amazing, people actually fall for that :censored2:.

Serf

It always amazes me. Any other time of the year, you could run into a burning building and save 7 people; FedEx would say nothing. 2 months before SFA, you swipe a pup for another courier; Bravo Zulu. What's even more amazing, people actually fall for that :censored2:.
Absolutely. What I found most interesting was the long time courier telling me that when he used to get performance based raises and reviews, this manager never gave him a higher score, despite never missing work, always volunteering to do extra, never failing on service commitments, etc. But yet the manager drives the SFA so hard every year, and wants everyone to give a great review of him. It is beyond pathetic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's all :censored2:, pure and simple. Always has been, always will be.

Goldilocks

I could care less. Didn't take it. It's all propaganda for the stock holders. "Look we are in fortune 500, best company to work for, that takes care of its employees" What a crock of BS

dezguy

I could care less. Didn't take it. It's all propaganda for the stock holders. "Look we are in fortune 500, best company to work for, that takes care of its employees" What a crock of BS
Another joke is that whole "best company to work for" bs. I have never once been asked by a 3rd party company whether FedEx is a great place to work. Exactly who are they asking in order for FedEx to continually end up on that list??

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Another joke is that whole "best company to work for" bs. I have never once been asked by a 3rd party company whether FedEx is a great place to work. Exactly who are they asking in order for FedEx to continually end up on that list??

My guess is that they use the SFA. They can create whatever numbers and results they want, and nobody will ever independently test and/or verify one bit of it. Very few people I know actually took it, and there is no way that FedEx did well in any category.

The SFA. "It's a cookbook!!" Outer Limits fans will understand.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I have never heard of anyone from the media visiting a station that wasn't a complete set-up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Twilight Zone it was - 'To Serve Man' starring the late Richard Kiel, the gentle giant who also played the role of 'Jaws' of James Bond fame

Yes, but you didn't answer in the form of a question. I never knew it was him until he passed away, and then I saw the reference to "To Serve Man".

CJinx

Didn't you guys make it a point to refuse to take the survey? Now you complain that the results are artificially inflated; which is the case because folks that would otherwise cast negative votes across the board opted not to. ;)

It's like whining about the winner of the election when you didn't vote.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Didn't you guys make it a point to refuse to take the survey? Now you complain that the results are artificially inflated; which is the case because folks that would otherwise cast negative votes across the board opted not to. ;)

It's like whining about the winner of the election when you didn't vote.

No, Virginia. It doesn't matter if anyone takes it or not because the results are a complete and utter fabrication. We could have all refused to take it, and the "results" would have been exactly what they wanted them to be.

Do I need to write it in crayon for you?