SFA results

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I was talking to a 32 year courier recently who just doesn't get why the rest of us are so disgruntled. I almost felt sorry for him because he still thinks this is the company that he started out with. He also didn't understand why they wouldn't "just buy out the older couriers and CSA's". When I told him that the company is just waiting on him and the others like him to retire, quit or die and be replaced with half-priced and poorly trained couriers he thought I was making it up. He even thinks that every one that has more than 5 years in is topped out because he has been topped out for 30 some years....it actually seemed to shock him that at 16 years, I was still several dollars away from top-out.

Poor, poor kool-aid drinker.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was talking to a 32 year courier recently who just doesn't get why the rest of us are so disgruntled. I almost felt sorry for him because he still thinks this is the company that he started out with. He also didn't understand why they wouldn't "just buy out the older couriers and CSA's". When I told him that the company is just waiting on him and the others like him to retire, quit or die and be replaced with half-priced and poorly trained couriers he thought I was making it up. He even thinks that every one that has more than 5 years in is topped out because he has been topped out for 30 some years....it actually seemed to shock him that at 16 years, I was still several dollars away from top-out.

Poor, poor kool-aid drinker.

Amazing, isn't it?

hypo hanna

Some will never see the truth because they would have to admit to themselves they were duped. Con men depend on that part of human nature to take advantage of their victims.

Damon77

Taking the SFA was akin to posting on these forums. It allowed me to pound on the keys and shout "This'll Show Em!", but in reality it changes nothing.

hypo hanna

I discouraged people from taking it. Some did for reasons I understood. Others take it for reasons that defy logic. We still need to see the results of those who participated posted here. The ones who still "believe" , just the slightest bit play along with SFA. Those are the ones that we have to help to see the light.
If its reported here that scores are down across the system and then mathew Thornton III, (aka "capt wavey hands") goes on frontline reporting something different, more kool aid drinkers, lurkers, customers and investors will see those lies for what they are.
So lets see more SFA scores posted here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Taking the SFA was akin to posting on these forums. It allowed me to pound on the keys and shout "This'll Show Em!", but in reality it changes nothing.

It doesn't change anything, but it's going to be really entertaining to see how they explain and spin-it. It's all BS anyways.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I discouraged people from taking it. Some did for reasons I understood. Others take it for reasons that defy logic. We still need to see the results of those who participated posted here. The ones who still "believe" , just the slightest bit play along with SFA. Those are the ones that we have to help to see the light.
If its reported here that scores are down across the system and then mathew Thornton III, (aka "capt wavey hands") goes on frontline reporting something different, more kool aid drinkers, lurkers, customers and investors will see those lies for what they are.
So lets see more SFA scores posted here.

As others have said, what if nobody took it and they posted shining numbers anyway? I'm expecting a lot focus groups, skip-level meetings, and feedback sessions. In other words...nothing. It's always been fake, and there's no reason for them to stop the lies now...too profitable.

Guapo

I wasn't paying attention until I heard SM say -This was the third highest sfa score across the country since sfa started- I about puked and hope to heck it was a lie.

Glorifiedpackmule

I finally took at our scores today. Didn't really match up with the morale at my location at all. Scores were up on almost every question. There was something fishy about it.