SFA starts today.

whenIgetthere

What happens if you just sit there and stare blankly at the screen, and don't take it? Will you get an OLCC for a non-productive code on your timecard?

Not my work group, so I don't know. I haven't heard one word from my manager about the SFA. She must figure the fewer that take it, the better off she'll be.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not my work group, so I don't know. I haven't heard one word from my manager about the SFA. She must figure the fewer that take it, the better off she'll be.

Probably. I'll wait for a call from Uncle Mattie on the hotline and see if he wants me to take it. He's my idol.

fedupforsure

you are playing right into MTIII hand by not taking the SFA. he is banking on those of us who do not give a damn and are so fed up we wont bother....and his bogus scores go up and he can say "see, we can keep shatting on them and they are too stupid to notice. see the scores prove this" is it a waste of time .....yes. will anything change....no. hasn't in my 30 years. oh beautiful summer, only 7 months left

hypo hanna

you are playing right into MTIII hand by not taking the SFA. he is banking on those of us who do not give a damn and are so fed up we wont bother....and his bogus scores go up and he can say "see, we can keep shatting on them and they are too stupid to notice. see the scores prove this" is it a waste of time .....yes. will anything change....no. hasn't in my 30 years. oh beautiful summer, only 7 months left
They are going to continue shatting on the hourly regardless of whether we take the survey or not. They are very much aware of percentage that doesn't take and exactly what that means to the results.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They are going to continue shatting on the hourly regardless of whether we take the survey or not. They are very much aware of percentage that doesn't take and exactly what that means to the results.

This is the correct answer. You get a giant FedEx foam finger that tells Fred he is #1. As always, it doesn't matter if you take it or not...you'll still get :censored2: upon. Earlier, I was trying to divine MT3's motives just so we could mess with him, but, overall, we lose no matter what. The "results" are always fake anyway.

hypo hanna

This is the correct answer. You get a giant FedEx foam finger that tells Fred he is #1. As always, it doesn't matter if you take it or not...you'll still get :censored2: upon. Earlier, I was trying to divine MT3's motives just so we could mess with him, but, overall, we lose no matter what. The "results" are always fake anyway.
Not exactly. The survey results change in that they are reported accuratly but get steadily worse. It is the response to the results that is fake and never changes.

DontThrowPackages

When I took my first SFA, I thought what a brilliant system by the owners to create a way to pit Courier against management with, what I believe, the purpose of keeping pay increasing from happening naturally. " My manager gave me a low review effecting my pay and now I get to review him and effect his pay?". I'm surprised no one has made any noise about it.
Our SM said to think of the overall year, not just one thing we had no control over. I'll be taking it and answering honestly.

Doc Sorting Dude

Same questions every year and the results are getting worse. If the results impacts managerial pay its a losing preposition. Managers in our station are downgrading to couriers or just plain leaving. One manager told me before he left "I didn't like waking up in the morning being the most hated person in the station" it affected my personal life and felt FDX nitpicking employees just wasn't worth the pay.

CJinx

The areas for improvement are the same every year. #1 is compensation, because who doesn't want to make more money for the same work?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The areas for improvement are the same every year. #1 is compensation, because who doesn't want to make more money for the same work?
While that's true and I haven't heard anyone complaining they were getting paid too much.
I think many of us would settle for a lot less BS, micromanaging, corporate culture and just to be able to do the job and be left alone. But Fred's too paranoid that every employee is ripping him off for that to ever happen.