Shake Up in the BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess I missed all of the excitement last week. Went to work this morning only to find out that our center manager and junior ORS had both been summoned to Syracuse and have not been back to work since. Our center manager has cleaned his desk out. We don't know if they have been suspended or terminated and have no idea what issues led to their removal. It has been my experience that management are not normally suspended. They brought in two ORS's from Amsterdam on a temporary basis.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I guess I missed all of the excitement last week. Went to work this morning only to find out that our center manager and junior ORS had both been summoned to Syracuse and have not been back to work since. Our center manager has cleaned his desk out. We don't know if they have been suspended or terminated and have no idea what issues led to their removal. It has been my experience that management are not normally suspended. They brought in two ORS's from Amsterdam on a temporary basis.
out with the bad , in with the new bad.

Overpaid Union Thug

Sounds like at least one person was caught in a dishonest act or is being moved due to not meeting numbers quotas. The rest of the moves might just be the domino affect that sometimes happens as a result.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Seems like they could have found a couple ORSs closer than the Netherlands

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.