Shame Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieguy

Banned
I don't know if you are being intentionally obtuse or if that is a way of life for you, but 's cut the crap, OK?
In your first post you made the comment that is highlighted in red. The word "scam" clearly indicates your disbelief in the man's mental condition. A diagnosis that should be left up to a qualified professional which, despite all you years as a UPS management employee, you are not. Your next remark, indicated with an underline, insinuates that you do believe in the Doctors assessment. Change your mind on that or just trying to cover your ass?
Your claim that a day sup job is more stressful than a night job may well be correct, however it seems to me that this would be a perspective question based on many different criteria. For the man in question, the actual stresses that he was having to deal with at night may have come from outside UPS even though they were created due to the night job at UPS. Moving to a day position may alleviate those stresses.
[/INDENT]

I specifically explained on the argument he made that day work was stressful which you chose to ignore.
I have since then again commented specfically on the point that he said day work was less stressful.
I'm not sure how I can explain it to you any better?

tieguy

Banned
Tie's unconditional love for the company knows no bounderies. No hypocrisy is to shameful. Here he sits, once again, with his bloody nose, wondering when he'll come out on top of one of these discussions. Oh yea, I forgot, he already thinks he won them all. He is a true master of delusion.[/QUOTE

Your unconditional love for misinformation now has you jumping in here to add to the misinformation. If you had half a brain you would recognize that TRP is trying to create a something that I did not say.

Bubbles I can't help your integrity not can I help your ability to read and comprehend. Only you can decide whether you will join in TRP's dishonesty.

Blizzard

I specifically explained on the argument he made that day work was stressful which you chose to ignore.
I have since then again commented specfically on the point that he said day work was less stressful.

It does not matter whether you diagnosed the patient or not. Some management person somewhere in his life did so and you have been selected to recieve the blame for it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Its like watching spilt personalities talk to themsleves! ^^^^^^^^^^^

Incongruity

Banned
A whirlpool into worthless commentary. In an ever increasing contest to win some fictitious battle of wits we provide commentary that increases proportionally in degrees of worthlessness. Like two dogs chasing each others tails our eyes lock on the objective. We chase the objective never stopping to think that catching it would provide us with an undesirable victory that reeks of the taste of crap.

Tie, You also specifically said "What a guy won a lawsuit in massachusetts because his bi-polar scam to get day work failed? ROFLMAO" I didn't make it up. I also made it clear that was what I was talking about. You can deny it til your wife comes home, won't change the truth.
The only deception here is coming from you. The more you deny the more pitiful you come across.

whiskey

A whirlpool into worthless commentary. In an ever increasing contest to win some fictitious battle of wits we provide commentary that increases proportionally in degrees of worthlessness. Like two dogs chasing each others tails our eyes lock on the objective. We chase the objective never stopping to think that catching it would provide us with an undesirable victory that reeks of the taste of crap.

Incongruity, welcome to Brown Cafe. Good first post. Thy sin's not accidental but a trade.
That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasten Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?
A flesh monger, a fool, and a coward.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, You also specifically said "What a guy won a lawsuit in massachusetts because his bi-polar scam to get day work failed? ROFLMAO" I didn't make it up. I also made it clear that was what I was talking about. You can deny it til your wife comes home, won't change the truth.
The only deception here is coming from you. The more you deny the more pitiful you come across.

Its not bad enough you try to make up things about me but now you're firing shots at my wife? Unbelievable.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What Tie really meant to say was:

I'm not really a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
I think that's all the credentials that we could ask for.

tieguy

Banned
Its not bad enough you try to make up things about me but now you're firing shots at my wife? Unbelievable.

What Tie really meant to say was:

I'm not really a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
I think that's all the credentials that we could ask for.

Looks like bubbles is trying to distract me from TRP's attacks on my family. I guess bubbles along with condoning TRP's dishonesty also condones TRP's attacks on my family.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm missing where your family was attacked?
Was it where he intimated that your wife wasn't home?
That bastard!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ladies and gentlemen, stay tuned for the not so soothing sounds of the "Spin Doctor".
aka "The Master of Delusion"

tieguy

Banned
I'm missing where your family was attacked?
Was it where he intimated that your wife wasn't home?
That bastard!!

I'm sorry bubbles the normal banter is fun. But in this case you first assist TRP in his lies and then try to cover up his attack on my wife. Play stupid all you want.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm sorry bubbles the normal banter is fun. But in this case you first assist TRP in his lies and then try to cover up his attack on my wife. Play stupid all you want.

Damn it!!!
Thought I could roll a cow, heart, and wife joke all into one post.
My hat's off to you old man, you saw the setup and rejected the bait.
Maybe I've under estimated you, you've only lost half a step.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tie im not taking sides, but I am sure it was a figure of speech from TRp. Hes a texan and we would never disrepect a woman, even one that said I do to you.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Tie im not taking sides, but I am sure it was a figure of speech from TRp. Hes a texan and we would never disrepect a woman, even one that said I do to you.:happy-very:

Yea I'm sure red and you didn't take sides when the ass tried to put words in my mouth either.

you're right it was a figure of speech. A play on the "when the cows come home line. only he substituted my wife for the cow. I got the figure of speech

705red

Browncafe Steward
Yea I'm sure red and you didn't take sides when the ass tried to put words in my mouth either.

you're right it was a figure of speech. A play on the "when the cows come home line. only he substituted my wife for the cow. I got the figure of speech

Im being 100% serious with you, Im not taking sides, just expressed my opinion on it. Take or dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.