Shame Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilligaf i thank you but its not your apology to make.

there is a reason why he specifically altered a common expression to include my wife.

Tie, I didn't make the apology. Trp did and I have clearly pointed it out to you. He also explained why. You are beating a dead horse.

It is so nice to see that some posters on this forum actually read posts before replying. Thanks to all of y'all that did so.
Tie, if you will please go to post #42 on this thread, you will see my apology to your wife, as well as my reason for making the substitution(however ill advised). I in no way was comparing your wife to a cow, I would not do that....EVER. I have way too much respect for women to do that.
NOW.....with that hopefully behind us, let's get back to the topic. If you will be so kind, please show me proof of; (1) what words did I try to put in your mouth?, (2) what lie did I tell?(3) where was I being dishonest? If you can do this I will apologize to you.

tieguy

Banned
What trip did was probably wrong,

probably wrong is the best you can do.

Keep in mind trp took the cheap shots to a whole new level by blatantly attacking my wife.

still looking

ringle2.jpg

tieguy

Banned
Tie, I didn't make the apology. Trp did and I have clearly pointed it out to you. He also explained why. You are beating a dead horse.

I'm sorry you probably don't know what an honest apology is.

Its where he delivers it without all the smart ass commentary around it.

Keep alibing for him princess.

still looking

ringle2.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ya know, I havent read this whole thread. But I have an intuition that it didnt start out like this.
I dont have time to read every thread. I work at UPS, and I dont know how you guys have the time to start a small war within a thread.
Cheap shots at family is not acceptable. Stop the nonsense.
Its beautiful out in most parts of this great country. Get outside, get some fresh air, blow the cobwebs out.
Life can be short, any time spent on fighting is time lost you do not get it back.
Lets all be constructive, funny, helpful, knowledgable, or Im putting you all in the corner.:surprised:

tieguy

Banned
It is so nice to see that some posters on this forum actually read posts before replying. Thanks to all of y'all that did so.
Tie, if you will please go to post #42 on this thread, you will see my apology to your wife, as well as my reason for making the substitution(however ill advised). I in no way was comparing your wife to a cow, I would not do that....EVER. I have way too much respect for women to do that.
NOW.....with that hopefully behind us, let's get back to t he topic. If you will be so kind, please show me proof of; (1) what words did I try to put in your mouth?, (2) what lie did I tell?(3) where was I being dishonest? If you can do this I will apologize to you.

here again your ego won't allow you to deliver your alleged apology without trying to gain some posting victory with it.

why did you make the comment about my wife?

here again your ego won't allow you to deliver your alleged apology without trying to gain some posting victory with it.

why did you make the comment about my wife?
HAHAHA, your ego won't even let you answer three questions. If you choose not to accept the apology and explanation already offered, that is YOUR problem not mine. Take it or leave it, your choice.

tieguy

Banned
http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/night-shift-health-effects-2581.html

You may want to read some articles on night shift stress. It has nothing to do with the type of work you are doing, rather the normal sleep cycle of the human body is interrupted. And if one is diagnoses by a medical doctor/psychiatrist as having bipolar disorder, I'm sure the condition would be exacerbated . It may be impossible to adapt.
I know several employees with conditions such as epilepsy, who were able to adjust their working hours.

Why are some people so quick to judge and always assume its a fabricated medical excuse...

rose I'm not sure if you're referring your post to me or someone else.
with all the frick / frack flying around here you may have missed my point.

I've worked a lot of night work with this company and I have worked some day work as a management person with this company.
within that context I have always found that day work is much more stressful then night work.
you have a lot more staff working days, conference calls and customers and the rest of the day world calling you asking you for things.

I think that point from my experience is very relevant.

Since you jumped into this thread how do you feel about someone attacking someones wife here?

tieguy

Banned
HAHAHA, your ego won't even let you answer three questions. If you choose not to accept the apology and explanation already offered, that is YOUR problem not mine. Take it or leave it, your choice.

you keep giving me half assed apologies sandwhiched between bull****. That clearly shows you have the ego issues. I've already answered your questions several times and I did so without attacking your wife.

still looking for an honest teamster

ringle2.jpg

you keep giving me half assed apologies sandwhiched between bull****. That clearly shows you have the ego issues. I've already answered your questions several times and I did so without attacking your wife.

still looking for an honest teamster

ringle2.jpg
In fact you have NOT answered my questions. (1) what words did I try to put in your mouth?, (2) what lie did I tell?(3) where was I being dishonest?

upsgrunt

probably wrong is the best you can do.

Keep in mind trp took the cheap shots to a whole new level by blatantly attacking my wife.

still looking

ringle2.jpg

OK, lets go this route.
I'm still looking for an honest manager from Maryland who is willing to apologize for claiming ALL drivers are thieves, perverts, and liars. This happened well over a year ago and I'm still waiting for an apology for that.
I don't know what end result you want here, but there have been admissions of wrong, explanations, and apologies.
You are right some times, and sometimes you are way out of line.
As for me, I am honest and if you think you need to look further to find one, the the heck with you.

tieguy

Banned
OK, lets go this route.

I'm not sure why you're wasting our time here with this bull****.

the guy attacked my wife . i'm waiting for one of you to clearly say it was wrong without making any excuses , alibi's or adding any extra bull**** to it.

are you the one?

ringle2.jpg

tieguy

Banned
[-] It is so nice to see that some posters on this forum actually read posts before replying. Thanks to all of y'all that did so. [/-]
[-] NOW.....with that hopefully behind us, let's get back to the topic. If you will be so kind, please show me proof of; (1) what words did I try to put in your mouth?, (2) what lie did I tell?(3) where was I being dishonest? If you can do this I will apologize to you. [/-]

Now this would have been a good apology with no excuses or preconditions added. Not that I believe you. You accusations prior to your blatant attack on the wife before hand tells me your a liar.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm sorry you probably don't know what an honest apology is.

Its where he delivers it without all the smart ass commentary around it.

Keep alibing for him princess.

still looking

ringle2.jpg
LMAO! Darlin, it's not me that doesn't know what an honest apology is. Keep trying................................. you'll figure it out eventually.:wink2:

local804

Moderators time to lock this thread. Its out of hand and it will only get worse.

I think the thread locking is only a bandaid solution and this will just continue on a different thread. Tieguy , you asked for articles from ledgers and papers and I have given it to you.Debate the issue at hand. All the others, please stay on topic of this thread.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya know, I havent read this whole thread. But I have an intuition that it didnt start out like this.
I dont have time to read every thread. I work at UPS, and I dont know how you guys have the time to start a small war within a thread.
Cheap shots at family is not acceptable. Stop the nonsense.
Its beautiful out in most parts of this great country. Get outside, get some fresh air, blow the cobwebs out.
Life can be short, any time spent on fighting is time lost you do not get it back.
Lets all be constructive, funny, helpful, knowledgable, or Im putting you all in the corner.:surprised:
Toon, what Trp said was not meant as a cheap shot. Tie has blown it all out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.