Shameful!

clean hairy

In the next several months I reach a milestone Anniversary with UPS ending in 0 or 5.
Open an envelope from the mailbox, and it is a card stating how UPS appreciates the years of dedication.
Open the card, on the inside is a solicitation to buy insurance!
Just when you think they could not sink any lower!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
In the next several months I reach a milestone Anniversary with UPS ending in 0 or 5.
Open an envelope from the mailbox, and it is a card stating how UPS appreciates the years of dedication.
Open the card, on the inside is a solicitation to buy insurance!
Just when you think they could not sink any lower!
Wut???????

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
every year i received my safe driving award, they would shake my hand , congratulate me , and then ask me to step into the office so they could ask me why i was over allowed every night.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a feeder driver in my old department that just achieved 40 years safe driving. Management never even congratulated him. Another driver who is a safety committee member actually shook his hand. Sad.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

We had a guy who would accept his award, shake hands with the supe's...then walk over to the closest trash can and pitch his award right in front of everyone.....it was hilarious, everyone lost it every time ....I just wondered what the bosses were thinking...he has since gone to feeders... Come to think of it might have retired by now....also had a guy get 35 years safe driving, all he got was a cake...you'd think with that many years you would get a bonus, even at 25 years u should get a bonus..even $100 would be nice...saving the company a lot of money not getting into an accident(s)

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
or am i just lying again?
Nobody ever knows but you. But you make it pretty easy to call bs, you're stories are so insane. And not good "Holy crap that's awesome!" insane, I mean like
3395571.gif
insane.

Rain Shield

I retired in September. Full time sup asked my 2 weeks prior what kind of cake I wanted. I said the usual cake from Publix would be great.

Came in last day to retire. He informed me that he called Publix too late to get the cake for my last day. He then had the balls to say be ordered it for the next day and asked me to come in to work.

I informed him that I would not even think about it. Hell no, I am not coming in. Thanks for carrying your job as usual.

He texted me a photo of the cake the next day.

I find out 6 weeks later the idiots never took me off the payroll. Who knows what the hell they coded me. HR was surprised I even received my first pension check since I was still on the payroll. Cost me an additional 6 weeks to get my vacation pay for next year.

Idiots.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I like when someone retires, they don't move the start time even a few minutes, so no one is focused on the person retiring.