Shameful!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
when i retired the center manager wanted to have a party but i said "don't bother. " i also asked him and HR not to let anyone know about it. they kept their word on that.

7 months gone and got an email from a driver asking where i have been. he said he heard that i was out on disability. he also heard i had been arrested.
Was this before or after your center manager begged you to come back?

ibleedbrown

when i retired the center manager wanted to have a party but i said "don't bother. " i also asked him and HR not to let anyone know about it. they kept their word on that.

7 months gone and got an email from a driver asking where i have been. he said he heard that i was out on disability. he also heard i had been arrested.

is that you ben carson?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
We had a guy who would accept his award, shake hands with the supe's...then walk over to the closest trash can and pitch his award right in front of everyone.....it was hilarious, everyone lost it every time ....I just wondered what the bosses were thinking...he has since gone to feeders... Come to think of it might have retired by now....also had a guy get 35 years safe driving, all he got was a cake...you'd think with that many years you would get a bonus, even at 25 years u should get a bonus..even $100 would be nice...saving the company a lot of money not getting into an accident(s)

I threw mine away a few times as well. After telling them they could stop wasting money on them, and that I no longer wished to receive them, they gave me one last one anyway. I Frisbeed it into the can from the pcm and continued to listen to the days plan with rapt attention.
That was the last one.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I threw mine away a few times as well. After telling them they could stop wasting money on them, and that I no longer wished to receive them, they gave me one last one anyway. I Frisbeed it into the can from the pcm and continued to listen to the days plan with rapt attention.
That was the last one.

You sound like a class act.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wonder why they even waste what little they put into what we DO get these days. I just throw it in the trash. I'm not taking that useless crap home. Wife's already got that covered.