Shameful!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
20160220_162023 (1).jpg
20160220_162023 (1).jpg No one gets this if they suck. IMHO. I am proud of it, and my family is proud. Few people work 30 yrs anywhere anymore. Something to be said for the company AND the person. And now it is 32. Just because our company has found their head up their butts from time to time , from people in the the ivory tower, does not mean we should not have pride in what we do and have done. And I dont care if we are not suppose to post names. I know who I am and I dont care if you know who I am. Because I dont lie, cheat, or discredit the company. Be proud of what you do, and wear it proudly.

And I dont know why it posted twice, just in case you didnt get it the first time, I guess.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the one i am most proud of was when i made "Driver Of the Month" . i kept them all so that the kids and grandkids can see them .

my dad had plaques on the wall too from his work and we were proud of him.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
the one i am most proud of was when i made "Driver Of the Month" . i kept them all so that the kids and grandkids can see them .

my dad had plaques on the wall too from his work and we were proud of him.
Ups never did that. That's another lie by you.

If it wasn't so comical what you post, it would almost be pathetic of your attempt to sound like a long time ups employee

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We did it in our center until '91 or '92. Also had driver of the year and employee of the year (for part timers).
News to me. I'm just curious how she got that when her first BC post claims she was a pt employee for 10 years or so. Now she says she's a retired 25 year feeder driver???

I'm calling bs on everything she posts.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Thanks.

you can't cure ignorance .
Ok I'll bite. Your first post on BC claims you said you were a pt employee with 10 or so years. Fast forward a few years later and you're posting how you're retiring as a feeder driver with 25 years in??

Umm maybe my math is off but how do you go from claiming to be a PT employee to a 25 year retired feeder driver???

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Thanks.

you can't cure ignorance .

Here's your own words:

all I know is that I didn't get nothing for valentines day from my ol man so I signed up here to get some needed attention.

ive worked for ups for about 7 years part time and 10 years in feeder and I am a beech. a good lookin one too!!!!!!!!!!!

now give me some attention. I wanna make my ol man jealous. hes got his fat ass in front of the telly drinkin a beer and ignoring my advances.

Indecisi0n

View attachment 70399 View attachment 70399 No one gets this if they suck. IMHO. I am proud of it, and my family is proud. Few people work 30 yrs anywhere anymore. Something to be said for the company AND the person. And now it is 32. Just because our company has found their head up their butts from time to time , from people in the the ivory tower, does not mean we should not have pride in what we do and have done. And I dont care if we are not suppose to post names. I know who I am and I dont care if you know who I am. Because I dont lie, cheat, or discredit the company. Be proud of what you do, and wear it proudly.

And I dont know why it posted twice, just in case you didnt get it the first time, I guess.
They gave you two of the same plaques.