Share a secret

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I know she`s been to Packer games which means she`s close enough for a roadtrip.:wink2:[/QUOTE

Aj, I'm heading up to the Lakewood, Townsend area in 2 weeks. I'll meet you at Mulligans for a cocktail.

AND DON"
It you can keep it a secret and not tell ANYONE, I will meet you.
Is that north of Green Bay?

Just don't tell anyone...please?:happy2:
It's gonna crack me up when BM finds out that AJ is hairier then him.:happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AND DON"It's gonna crack me up when BM finds out that AJ is hairier then him.:happy2:

I am sure you are right, I saw her in the mirror this morning. She should get that mane down her back cut off and donate it to locks of love.

She is disgusting; I am sure she can grow a better beard than most guys at UPS.

Yeah, Brown, bring some razors and nair.

And bring two bags. One for her face and one for you - just in case her bagfalls off.

Disgusting.

M

Mike23

I am sure you are right, I saw her in the mirror this morning. She should get that mane down her back cut off and donate it to locks of love.

She is disgusting; I am sure she can grow a better beard than most guys at UPS.

Yeah, Brown, bring some razors and nair.

And bring two bags. One for her face and one for you - just in case her bagfalls off.

Disgusting.

*insert Scottish accent here* uuuugh! I love 'natural' women!

ol'browneye

A bucket of ice water will cool her down! :wink2:
Funny you mention a bucket of ice!
Here's my secret, well it's actually more of an embarrasing moment.
My wife and I went on a vacation with my sister and brother-in-law this summer. We spent one night on the road at a motel. We just got one room with two queen beds.
The next morning my sister and b-n-l went for a walk so my wife and I thought we had time for a "quickie". Well we didn't get far before we decided we didn't have time. My wife walked towards the bathroom and left me and "Mr. Happy" just standing there. I said "What am I supposed to do with this?" She just laughed and pointed at the full ice bucket and said "Put it in there!" Well for a laugh, I did!
Next thing you know the motel room door comes flying open and in walks my sister and b-n-l! The only warning I had was the slight little clicking sound you hear when that little credit card size key unlocks the door giving me just enough time to tilt the ice bucket up farther. There I am standing there with my pants around my ankles and "Mr. Not So Happy" in an ice bucket!:surprised:
Needless to say, the term "ice bucket" gets thrown around alot at our family get-togethers.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My wife and I went on a vacation with my sister and brother-in-law this summer. We spent one night on the road at a motel. We just got one room with two queen beds.
The next morning my sister and b-n-l went for a walk so my wife and I thought we had time for a "quickie". Well we didn't get far before we decided we didn't have time. My wife walked towards the bathroom and left me and "Mr. Happy" just standing there. I said "What am I supposed to do with this?" She just laughed and pointed at the full ice bucket and said "Put it in there!" Well for a laugh, I did!
Next thing you know the motel room door comes flying open and in walks my sister and b-n-l! The only warning I had was the slight little clicking sound you hear when that little credit card size key unlocks the door giving me just enough time to tilt the ice bucket up farther. There I am standing there with my pants around my ankles and "Mr. Not So Happy" in an ice bucket!:surprised:
Needless to say, the term "ice bucket" gets thrown around alot at our family get-togethers.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Well we didn't get far before we decided we didn't have time. My wife walked towards the bathroom and left me and "Mr. Happy" just standing there. I said "What am I supposed to do with this?" She just laughed and pointed at the full ice bucket and said "Put it in there!" Well for a laugh, I did!

There was a guy in our town that was recently arrested. He worked at a funeral home and would have sex with the corpses. When the details came out about his arrest, one of the things that got him off was that he always would ask his wife to take the coldest shower she could and lie as still as possible when they had sex. Creepy.

As for your wife leaving you in that state, bathroom sex is the best!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ha Ha Ha, nice story Olbreye!:happy-very:

There was a guy in our town that was recently arrested. He worked at a funeral home and would have sex with the corpses. When the details came out about his arrest, one of the things that got him off was that he always would ask his wife to take the coldest shower she could and lie as still as possible when they had sex. Creepy.

As for your wife leaving you in that state, bathroom sex is the best!
I thought you were saying that the charges were dropped (how he got off), LOL. Makes you wonder if "Morticia" knew what he was doing.

I won't ask how you know about "bathroom sex", though I ask that you not pass this little tidbit on to City Driver. He'll get "pissed" when he finds out what he's been missing.:happy2:

klein

Für Meno :)

Saudi gets 5 years jail time and 1,000 lashes for bragging on TV about his sexual exploits

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - A Saudi court on Wednesday convicted a man for publicly talking about sex after he bragged on a TV talk show about his exploits, sentencing him to five years in jail and 1,000 lashes, his lawyer said.

Talking about sex publicly is a taboo in ultraconservative Saudi Arabia.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/091007/world/ml_saudi_sex_talk

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I heard a rumor,that when a Canadian guy wants any ""action"" he has to blow a whistle & drop a puck in the middle of the bed to get his woman out of the penalty box!!! Is this true Mike23, D.S Klien ?? Oh wait 4get it Klien wouldn't know anything about this,he spends his free time watching CNN & dreaming of all the hot AMERICAN GIRLS on the B.C

klein

I heard a rumor,that when a Canadian guy wants any ""action"" he has to blow a whistle & drop a puck in the middle of the bed to get his woman out of the penalty box!!! Is this true Mike23, D.S Klien ?? Oh wait 4get it Klien wouldn't know anything about this,he spends his free time watching CNN & dreaming of all the hot AMERICAN GIRLS on the B.C

I'm not a dog, all it takes is someone to throw a ball, and it gets you hopping and jumping. :funny:

ol'browneye

Klein are you trying to say I was bragging? If not, that's the way your reply comes across. All I was doing was telling a humorous story that actually ended in no sex!

klein

Klein are you trying to say I was bragging? If not, that's the way your reply comes across. All I was doing was telling a humorous story that actually ended in no sex!

No, wasn't saying that at all.
Kinda got me wrong.
I came across that story this morning on yahoo news, and had to think about your openess on here.
Thought it would be well suited.
Thats all. :)

Please forgive me, if you thought otherwise.

ol'browneye

No, wasn't saying that at all.
Kinda got me wrong.
I came across that story this morning on yahoo news, and had to think about your openess on here.
Thought it would be well suited.
Thats all. :)

Please forgive me, if you thought otherwise.

Ok, point taken. No problem. Now if we all knew each other personally, I don't think my wife would like me sharing that story!:peaceful:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I killed way to many dogs during my PC days..... 18 to be exact. One I got stuck between the duals- it thumped for about a mile before it was thrown clear..........