Sharonville ohio

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by cobra77, Sep 22, 2014.

1. cobra77

cobra77 New Member

Does anybody out of there know how many are going to retire this year and next for the feeders in sharonville ohio? any info help thanks
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

There is no way to predict that.
  4. jaker

jaker trolling

The magic brown ball says 243
  5. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

I stand corrected. The Magic 8-ball knows all. Could probably close the thread.
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Depends on the size of the center. We will have 1 package driver retiring early next year and 2 other drivers (1 package, 1 feeder) leaving in 2016.
  7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Drivers only have to give UPS 30 days notice before retiring and it goes through HR and not the center, so there is no way for UPS to predict retirements. They can base it on what people say but that is unofficial. Also, someone can start retirement process and change their mind.
  8. Dave Reed

Dave Reed New Member

There will be a few retirements in the next year but not a significant number. Most drivers will hold off till Jan 2017 when the 30 year pension will jump to $3400 and the 35 year pension will pay $3900. I know one driver who will be retiring June 2016- Me
  9. AndUPSER

AndUPSER Active Member

Call local 100, (513) 769-5100, and ask. They will most likely say 2016-2019, since 30 years ago was a big time for hiring, or that a lot of feeder drivers are committed for life.
  10. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

If its anything like my feeder department the rumor has always been a bunch are just about to go. I've been hearing that for the last 4 years and it has yet to happen while other drivers tell me they have been hearing it for longer than that.
  11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I can tell you with 100% certainty who will be retiring in May 2019-----this guy!!
  12. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Can you retire from BrownCafe before that?