Shaving?

HULKAMANIA

To the OP get yourself some nivea shaving cream it honestly blows every other shaving cream/gel away hands down! Also get yourself a mirror and a suction cup and hang the mirror in the shower, shave while you shower. Also personally speaking its better for me to shave the night before so I dont get the burn from sweating. Just my 2 cents.

Nickfury7

I use nivea shaving cream and after shave cream. I shave the night before also, so I wont breakout more from sweating. Even though my skin is bright red still!

tjpickett

What do I do if everytime I shave I break out with bumps and a rash on my face, i tried all kinds of shaving creams, and razors. I went to thr doctors and he said he will write me a note to not shave, but I know UPS is very strict on drivers about shaving. And I dont want to get on management bad side by bringing that note in. What do you think they will say if i bring note in?

I'm on blood thinners and only shave every 4 days. Dr note worked great for me, but a new District manager saw me, raised a fuss, and started getting harrassed. Finally my center manager handed me ADA papers...now I'm allowed a 1/4 inch beard....have to laugh cuse it was NEVER that long with the 4 day shave.

CAFAL

Edge gel, 3 blade razor,shave in shower and dont use razor more than twice. Also use lotion not after shave crap. I have very sensitive skin and all this helps

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I dunno but I just shave after I shower on Sunday and Wendsday unless I'm leaving the house on Sat. I use a "disposable" razor for like a month. I jump out of the shower and just start shaving in the sink without cream or soap. Never had a problem with breakouts or anything like that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I dunno but I just shave after I shower on Sunday and Wendsday unless I'm leaving the house on Sat. I use a "disposable" razor for like a month. I jump out of the shower and just start shaving in the sink without cream or soap. Never had a problem with breakouts or anything like that.

That will change when you reach puberty.