Sheeted pkg during lunch as ni1, again....

Johney

I've heard that if Big Arrow Up back to the address screen and put the cursor on the street name and use the Override soft key, then the stop no longer comes up with the 'No DR' flag.
Yes that is true. But using the Override button generates a report.

barnyard

KTM rider
The DelRel softkey is the training that we received for releasing on code 4 addresses.

I prerecorded a clo1 stop and completed it at 1300. Turns out, you have to complete it at 13:01 to avoid the report.

The OP received a warning letter, which is that start of progressive discipline and did the same thing the next day.

I do not see the OP making seniority.

novadriver

You don't have to work Saturday air but it is very easy money and hard to turn down. Have to use PT first and if not enough sign up it goes to FT. Never a problem finding enough drivers.
im supposed to be t-saturday but i get a call at 730am monday to come run a route at 830 so i dont go in saturday

novadriver

I wouldn't stress about it either you might be dq right then or if they need a body then at your 30 days

Your life is in their hands and they love fondling it
i have 2 days left to qualify, scratched or come under twice.. i try not to worry about it but my idgaf button breaks here an there... sucks being a perfectionist

wayfair

swollen member
This reminds me of a problem I've seen a couple of times regarding "shipper release" packages. We have been instructed on several occasions at PCM's to leave shipper release packages no matter what including closed business. Even on a sidewalk in the middle of a busy city. But then the other day I get a residential shipper release pkg but one at a DO NOT DR house. The DIAD does not let you DR it. So we have two conflicting things here. In this case, I did not DR of course. Is there a solution to this??

The DIAD will let you DR after you press the RELNUM key

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was written up yesterday, for sheeting business stop on thursday as ni1 from 12-1pm, and I think I did it twice yesterday lolol. I'm have 2 days left on my 30, i wonder if he'll can me for repeating the same thing again... was a honest mistake but, I hope i dont get dq'd or extended qualify time on new route...
hmmrhed.gif

An honest mistake happens once,
doing it again means you're dense

I've only sheeted between 12/1 a couple times but I just went back in to stop voided it out & sheeted it after 1,& both times never was confronted by management

Sent using BrownCafe App

didyousheetit

Run into a lot of grey areas on saturday.

Example one: have a saver to deliver at 12:05. Youre done delivering all your commits and most saturday drivers are done by 12. Do you sit there and wait an hour? For a business that wont re-open on a saturday?

Example Two: You get a shipper release package for a multiple story office building. The office building is closed on weekends and in a busy part of down. So you obviously cant reach the 5th floor and cant get in the building. Do you leave it outside the building where it will most likely either get stolen or not delivered to the correct floor.

Type of questions that management has no answer to. But then might complain at you since they are forced to by a higher up.
I had run into that same dilemma years ago when they started the basic service. Was in bad part of town, center manager told me in no uncertain terms do I bring them back. I said sorry but I couldn't in good conscience leave them, do what you need to do. Now, granted I was a twenty plus year driver then who would argue out right stupidity

Sent using BrownCafe App