Sheeting commercial stop NI between 1200-1300.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Does your building make you void the stop? Last week I sheet a commercial stop NI at 1240 "I knew I would be getting a message later telling me to void the stop" and I went back at 1340 and delivered the stop.

Sure enough I got a message telling me to void out the stop, so I decide not to void out the stop since there was a big push in the building about not voiding out stops and I wanted to see what happens. I believe they're wrong about needing to void out the stop if you go back and deliver the stop. It didn’t work because later in the day at 1655 I got a message demanding that I void out the stop before 1700, so I caved in and voided out the stop.

I don’t know why but it bugs me, I don’t see why you cant sheet it NI and go back later deliver as a dup stop. Don’t they want a accurate picture of your day.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
They get worked up over the 12 to 1 thing. You can bring a COD into a business that is open during the noon hour, talk to the owner, sheet it NM 1 because he doesn't have a check, and they still want you to void it and re sheet it after 1.

Rubber Puckies

Because it shows we attempted a delivery to a business during "lunch hours". If you don't void the stop, it will still show on reports as if we didn't make an honest attempt, regardless of the completed delivery later.

RP

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They get worked up over the 12 to 1 thing. You can bring a COD into a business that is open during the noon hour, talk to the owner, sheet it NM 1 because he doesn't have a check, and they still want you to void it and re sheet it after 1.
I'm not going to resheet it after 1 if I'm not there, that's an easy way to get fired, happened twice last year alone. I'll ride back over, it's their dime, their rules.

OVERBOARD

I know, then it becomes you falsifying records to please them.

OVERBOARD

Because it shows we attempted a delivery to a business during "lunch hours". If you don't void the stop, it will still show on reports as if we didn't make an honest attempt, regardless of the completed delivery later.

RP
Then you show up on a report for voiding out a stop.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm not going to resheet it after 1 if I'm not there, that's an easy way to get fired, happened twice last year alone. I'll ride back over, it's their dime, their rules.
Production
image.jpg

Johney

We get the same thing now with Call Tags. NR between 12-1. Made contact with business deliver their packages customer says it's not ready I'll have it for you tomorrow. Message after 1 to resheet the Call Tag? Are you people serious? Bring back paper records please!!!!

Indecisi0n

I'll go to the business if they are closed and it's 12:30 I just hold the stop (don't pre record) and at 1:01+ ill sheet all my 12-1 business closers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We get the same thing now with Call Tags. NR between 12-1. Made contact with business deliver their packages customer says it's not ready I'll have it for you tomorrow. Message after 1 to resheet the Call Tag? Are you people serious? Bring back paper records please!!!!
Yeah now this is a little stupid. So if I have a COD can I not sheet it as NM between 12-1.

Pkgcar1988

Scanned a business pkg at 1259 yesterday when I got to the stop. No one there so I waited until 1301 to stop complete as ni1. Got message today that I attempted between 1200-1300 and not to do again toady. Luckily they were there today so no problem today.