Sheeting damages as missed

FilingBluesFL

Sheeted package as missed, damaged in comments
. Some type of food "juice", oozed all out of package, onto other packages and all over shelf.

Customer calls in super belligerent
, cussing out my OMS.

What would you do??

Drop that :censored2: at their door, "You wanted it, you got it."

Done.

FilingBluesFL

I had this happen once.

Dropped off a whole box of thawed meat to some white trash. They were upset, demanded I feel their sausages to see they were thawed and warm.

"I'm not going to touch your sausage. You got what you wanted. Have a nice day." and left

S

selfcancelsignal

I had this happen once.

Dropped off a whole box of thawed meat to some white trash. They were upset, demanded I feel their sausages to see they were thawed and warm.

"I'm not going to touch your sausage. You got what you wanted. Have a nice day." and left
& already cooked to boot. WTF more do they need? Lmao.

chris9834

In my center we just did the "how to sheet damages" training in the DIAD. The training clearly stated that damages found on car were to be sheeted as missed. Today I found a damaged package and sheeted it as per the training. My center manager messaged me and instructed me to sheet as future. I refused. Later in the day I received another message saying I was to sheet as future. I refused. I am a 23 year steward an am excited to see what the center manager has to say for himself tomorrow. I predict nothing. I will never put myself in the position of defending myself against training that I have completed. You should'nt either.
Lol 1 time I sheeted up a package that was damaged as missed and I put in remarks damaged... my center manager sent me a message asking why did u sheet up a package damaged at 10am...I big arrow downed and put as I described in the remark box "damaged"...lol no reply. They tried to tell me when I was in my packet to sheet it refused and put a reason.