Sheriff: Retired UPS driver admits to having sex with people's pets on route

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Oct 29, 2015.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Sheriff: Retired UPS driver admits to having sex with people's pets on route - WTSP

A retired UPS driver from Washington state is accused of wanting to have sex with his neighbor's farm animals in Arizona.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office arrested 56-year-old James Allen Darland on a felony charge of conspiracy to commit bestiality.

Investigators say Darland told undercover detectives posing as farmers that he wanted to have sex with various animals on the farmer's property, including with miniature horses, dogs and goats.

2. Ecw21411

Ecw21411 Active Member

Oh my god!!!!!

3. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

What can Brown do for you? Deliver a box? Pick one up? Corn-hole your sheepdog?

4. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Sweet jesus

5. GillEagan

GillEagan I always look 10 years younger than I am.

I guess he will get to find out what Arpaio's Tent City is like.

6. rod

rod retired and happy

I hear the food is delicious

7. GillEagan

GillEagan I always look 10 years younger than I am.

Really? I have never heard of anything about what the food is like there with the exception of the sack lunches. The only time I ever heard of food and jail was when Sherriff Buchanan was in office up in Yavapi County in the 90's. He would make something called nutraloaf. Basically it was all of the food mixed together and baked into a loaf. I hear it was used to punish the prisoners if they got out of line. According to Wikipedia, it looks like Arpaio is using it too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  8. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

Do we know this guy?

9. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

What were the animals wearing? Maybe they asked for it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

This is probably like the worst PR UPSes ever had in the history of this company

11. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

Come on dude really ???he probably kept the extra large dog bone treats in his car and now we know why

12. 10 point

10 point Well-Known Member

I bet he had s sheepish look on his face when he was arrested.

13. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TEASE !

14. pjwhitesr

pjwhitesr New Member

He better pray the jury has at least one member from West Virginia. Of course after twenty years with UPS, there's always the insanity plea.