Sheriff: Retired UPS driver admits to having sex with people's pets on route

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sheriff: Retired UPS driver admits to having sex with people's pets on route - WTSP

A retired UPS driver from Washington state is accused of wanting to have sex with his neighbor's farm animals in Arizona.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office arrested 56-year-old James Allen Darland on a felony charge of conspiracy to commit bestiality.

Investigators say Darland told undercover detectives posing as farmers that he wanted to have sex with various animals on the farmer's property, including with miniature horses, dogs and goats.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I hear the food is delicious

Really? I have never heard of anything about what the food is like there with the exception of the sack lunches. The only time I ever heard of food and jail was when Sherriff Buchanan was in office up in Yavapi County in the 90's. He would make something called nutraloaf. Basically it was all of the food mixed together and baked into a loaf. I hear it was used to punish the prisoners if they got out of line. According to Wikipedia, it looks like Arpaio is using it too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sheriff: Retired UPS driver admits to having sex with people's pets on route - WTSP

A retired UPS driver from Washington state is accused of wanting to have sex with his neighbor's farm animals in Arizona.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office arrested 56-year-old James Allen Darland on a felony charge of conspiracy to commit bestiality.

Investigators say Darland told undercover detectives posing as farmers that he wanted to have sex with various animals on the farmer's property, including with miniature horses, dogs and goats.
Do we know this guy?

Indecisi0n

tumblr_mg0fxfIXHI1qggc8oo1_500.jpg

TEASE !

pjwhitesr

He better pray the jury has at least one member from West Virginia. Of course after twenty years with UPS, there's always the insanity plea.