Sheriffs

moreluck

golden ticket member
You say "publicity stunt"....

I say he is teaching them stuff their mom's failed to teach them or they didn't want to listen to her .......it's called respect and the lack of it is what's wrong with the youth of today!!!

upschuck

I think incarcerated people should get minimums anyways. All this inhumane screaming is insane(I'm sure someone will say that). Some people would love to have a roof over their head, someplace to cleanup each day, and food to eat.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You say "publicity stunt"....

I say he is teaching them stuff their mom's failed to teach them or they didn't want to listen to her .......it's called respect and the lack of it is what's wrong with the youth of today!!!

Its NOT the sheriffs job to TEACH anything. His job is to control the streets, not the prisons. Sheriff arpiao is a JOKE at best, and his only outlet for his stupidity is FOX news.

No other news outlet is willing to give this jerkoff the time of day.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Its NOT the sheriffs job to TEACH anything. His job is to control the streets, not the prisons. Sheriff arpiao is a JOKE at best, and his only outlet for his stupidity is FOX news.

TOS.
I see him on MSNBC frequently and in fact last week.

TOS.

Just make sure you and the gang don't speed through his county or you'll be giving a first hand account.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He was on MSNBC but NOT for this reason. He was on trying to defend himself on the investigation into civil rights violations he's involved in. Nice try HOAX, but as usual, you got it wrong.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He was on MSNBC talking about his possible run for governor of AZ.

Again, he was NOT on msnbc talking about Purposely placing american flags in cells and HOPING the inmates would vandalize them so he could then punish them and make a publicity stunt out of them.

You may be an engineer by trade, but you fail in engineering something out of nothing.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Again, he was NOT on msnbc talking about Purposely placing american flags in cells and HOPING the inmates would vandalize them so he could then punish them and make a publicity stunt out of them.

You may be an engineer by trade, but you fail in engineering something out of nothing.

TOS.
Why didn't you say you did not read my post in the first place? Could have saved me my time trying to respond.
You can continue to talk about whatever pops up in your head at any given point in time and I will continue to respond to the fact that you said "No other news outlet is willing to give this jerkoff the time of day."

Out of curiosity, do you even read what you post?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why didn't you say you did not read my post in the first place? Could have saved me my time trying to respond.
You can continue to talk about whatever pops up in your head at any given point in time and I will continue to respond to the fact that you said "No other news outlet is willing to give this jerkoff the time of day."

Out of curiosity, do you even read what you post?

I dont think YOU understand what I post. I didnt realize I had to reduce it to third grade level to keep your attention.

TOS