Sherman Tanks

island1fox

Sherman is a very smart guy --Also the Best of the Best as far as Safeties go. I do agree a little too much emotion in the post game interview.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Not really surprising being interviewed so shortly after making such a big play. Emotions are bound to be high and pro athletes are not exactly renowned for being reserved. An hour or two would have made all the difference.

MAKAVELI

Sherman is not a safety he is a cornerback he could not take the punishment as a safety. As far as the best cornerback I would have to say its Reavis in Tampa Bay.

bbsam

Staff member
I think he got caught up in the moment, probably had been jawing with Crabtree all afternoon and will now be paying a significant fine to commissioner Goodell for "conduct unbecoming".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think he got caught up in the moment, probably had been jawing with Crabtree all afternoon and will now be paying a significant fine to commissioner Goodell for "conduct unbecoming".
I don't know ... he ginned up a lot of interest in the media and everyone is talking about him and the Superbowl.
The Commish might be sending him a check.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know ... he ginned up a lot of interest in the media and everyone is talking about him and the Superbowl.

Sherman was already a bad word in Georgia. Now it spread to nationwide. And I also think its mostly hype to attract viewers. Sherman did mouth off but nothing that doesn't commonly happen.

bbsam

Staff member
Just because the league benefits doesn't mean they won't fine him. They have an image to uphold in front of the cameras even if everyone knows it's BS.