Sherman Tanks

To be the best, you must beat the best. Seattle already beat the best. Now all they have to do is beat Denver. New England would have been more of a challenge. They would have had home field advantage.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
To be the best, you must beat the best. Seattle already beat the best. Now all they have to do is beat Denver. New England would have been more of a challenge. They would have had home field advantage.

How could the Patriots been more of a challenge when Denver made Brady look completely out of sorts for most of the game. Boston is not as close to the meadowlands as it looks on a map

How could the Patriots been more of a challenge when Denver made Brady look completely out of sorts for most of the game. Boston is not as close to the meadowlands as it looks on a map
Boston is thousands of miles closer than seattle. Brady is a winner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So since its halftime. I don't know that I have seen But maybe 1 or 2 decent commercials. No great ones that's for sure.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not really surprising being interviewed so shortly after making such a big play. Emotions are bound to be high and pro athletes are not exactly renowned for being reserved. An hour or two would have made all the difference.
I played sport and my wife played sports also. We both understand emotions and sports. We both agree football players are the worst. When you get to the professional level act like you've made a tackle before act like you've caught a pass before. Act like you've sacked the qb before. It's pathetic.

CaptainObvious

You got all but the retire part right. Case in point....defense does not win the game. Remember the when San Franciso's top rated offense took it to Denver's top rated defense in SB 24.
Everyone says Denver has not played a defense like Seattle has yet Seattle has not played an offense as potent as what Denver has. Seattle could barely contain San Francisco.
Denver will shred Seattle's defense at will and Sherman will be talking smack out the other end.......
OH wait.....he already does that.

Wrong, defense does win games! SB 24 is the only time a top rated offense has beat a top rated defense when matched up in the SB.........how shall I prepare your crow?

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
I think a match up between the Broncos and my Vikings would have been great for this years Super Bowl. They both have about the same suckness going for them.