She's on the move...

moreluck

golden ticket member
She should visit Florida and show the country it's OK to go there.
Those girls are teenagers or close, so they don't give a **** about anything but clothes & boys & texting.

They could see a buffalo in Yellowstone......those hot springs are a regular science lesson.

So many places to see right here in America.

rod

Retired 22 years
They could tour Wasington D.C. and pick out a place where they could build their own monument to Dad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Michelle Obama, 46, and nine-year-old Sasha and their entourage toured the sites, including the Casa del Rey Moro (House of the Moorish King), an 18th century mansion built on the site of a Moorish palace.
The house's gardens extend into a spectacular 120-metre (400-foot) river gorge that divides the town in two.
Ronda, some 40 kilometres (60 miles) from Spain's southern coast, was one of the last strongholds of the Moors, or Muslims from North Africa who occupied part of the Iberian peninsula for almost 800 years until the late 15th century.

Would've been so much more meaningful for the child to learn AMERICAN history instead of MUSLIM history!!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Cartoon%20-%20Lousy%20T-Shirt%20-%20ALG%20%28500%29.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Barrack had invited Oprah to his 49th b-day party and that totally pissed off Michelle. (we know she hates Oprah). That's the reason for the luxurious trip to Spain costing us $75,000 a day. She spent $500,000 shopping just to get back at Barack. She was one miffed mama!!

Did you enjoy the pictures of her flashy one-shouldered top by designer Jean Paul Gaultier....all the while other folks are at Walmart trying to buy back to school clothes that they can't afford.

She has no sensitivity.......she's entitled (she thinks). I would not want her for a friend, too phony!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Barrack had invited Oprah to his 49th b-day party and that totally pissed off Michelle. (we know she hates Oprah). That's the reason for the luxurious trip to Spain costing us $75,000 a day. She spent $500,000 shopping just to get back at Barack. She was one miffed mama!!

Did you enjoy the pictures of her flashy one-shouldered top by designer Jean Paul Gaultier....all the while other folks are at Walmart trying to buy back to school clothes that they can't afford.

She has no sensitivity.......she's entitled (she thinks). I would not want her for a friend, too phony!
And yet you can't stop thinking about her...

moreluck

golden ticket member
She was splattered right in the middle of my Enquirer. I tried reading around her, but the Oprah factor proved interesting.

moreluck

golden ticket member
why pay 4 times as much at the checkout. I have a subscription.........Enquirer, Globe & Star. Hours of entertainment!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
scary-michelle-obama.jpg

Nice cover .
She shares it with a sex pervert, a murderer, some street walkers, and stoned students, just like her own neighborhood.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I'm partial to moo-moo dresses too More.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, I always get dogged for getting my 'news' from only one source. This way, there are many sources, Fox, Enquirer, TMZ, Orange County Register, L.A. Times, Akron Beacon Journal , etal. If you only watch CNN, you're a one-sided person.

I'd put the Enquirer up against other cities major newpapers anyday. Their stories end up being the truth and about 2 weeks ahead of other news sources. Calling me a sucker is rude. You are just promoting the "rude New Yorker" image that people have.