Shippers you wish UPS dropped

CHALLY9TX

Any of you tired of certain shippers and wish UPS would just drop them? Wish ups would drop dish network. Tired of those empty boxes and all the unnecessary call tags. I loathe princess house too. Those boxes take up so much space in the PC. Delivered 24 boxes of those boxes today and about 30 yesterday.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Packmule

I wish dish network's left hand knew what their right hand was doing on the call tags. Otherwise I'm on board with more the merrier! Of course, it would also be nice if UPS hired more drivers so we could deliver these pkgs, instead of more sups to stand around watching people work....

Method$

I don't miss Velux (skylights). Congratulated fedex guy on my route for winning the contract as he was del one today, he flipped me off....

Method$

Anyone who puts duplicate barcodes on multiple packages. I always want to del 1 barcode and put the dups in the dumpster, good luck with that claim!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone who puts duplicate barcodes on multiple packages. I always want to del 1 barcode and put the dups in the dumpster, good luck with that claim!
Haven't seen it as much anymore but Mary Kay used to put separate labels on 2 boxes then strap them together. God I hated that.

Method$

Haven't seen it as much anymore but Mary Kay used to put separate labels on 2 boxes then strap them together. God I hated that.

They were 4 oversize pkgs with 1 barcode. REALLY wanted to dr to dumpster, back over them, fill out a nda label with shipper # and sent them to Hawaii. But I just del them as my sup instructed.... people.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I wish dish network's left hand knew what their right hand was doing on the call tags. Otherwise I'm on board with more the merrier! Of course, it would also be nice if UPS hired more drivers so we could deliver these pkgs, instead of more sups to stand around watching people work....
Their call tags aren't bad. You go there and see if the person still lives there. If not sheet moved--if so ask if they are shipping anything back to dish. If so grab it, if not, refused canceled. Easy.

Same with the empty boxes they ship. Toss and go. Easy stop.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Their call tags aren't bad. You go there and see if the person still lives there. If not sheet moved--if so ask if they are shipping anything back to dish. If so grab it, if not, refused canceled. Easy.

I had a couple Dish boxes for a house once, left on the porch and went on my merry way. A week later I was across the street, and a guy came up and told me that the people those Dish boxes were for had moved before he moved in and he wanted to send them back.

Just imagine my answer.

CHALLY9TX

I think what bothers me is that the boxes already have return labels. No need for call tags to be issued. My guess is UPS makes more money this way????

Sent using BrownCafe App

rorojo

They were 4 oversize pkgs with 1 barcode. REALLY wanted to dr to dumpster, back over them, fill out a nda label with shipper # and sent them to Hawaii. But I just del them as my sup instructed.... people.
Thats stealing, I always bring those back to the hub and put an SDS label on the package the shipper will be billed