Shipping discount

F

FrigidAdCorrector

You have to sign up for an account and print out a label at home. It's not hard. It's just annoying you can't just get the discount at the customer center.

clean hairy

Also, I believe the discount is at the UPS store, show the ID to get it?
I heard the of folks walking in to the Customer Counter ploping down their ID and demanding the discount.
They say they saw it on the Internet, then read the instructions, folks!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Also, I believe the discount is at the UPS store, show the ID to get it?
I heard the of folks walking in to the Customer Counter ploping down their ID and demanding the discount.
They say they saw it on the Internet, then read the instructions, folks!
Not by me...I tried that a few weeks ago. The guy told me to go on upsers and open a ups account.

mixyo

Dispatcher
Open an account through UPSers. Shipping discounts will be applied automatically. If you use services at the UPS Store you will need your ID card and employee number.

I think the shipping discount is only like 8% or something like that. Pretty ridiculous.

upschuck

I got about a 39% discount on the last shipment I did through online. I doubt The UPS Store would give that much.

KaiserTom

Last I remember the discount is 8/16% off the online/small business price, not the retail price which is much more expensive, so you in fact get a much larger discount as an individual than it immediately looks.

brown bomber

brown bomber
if you're old enough, and have an AARP card. It gives you a discount at your local UPS store,...I've used it a few times to save a few bucks