Shipping Discounts for UPS Employees and Retirees

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UPS announces shipping discounts for employees and retirees today.
I remember several people asking over the years why UPS did not offer this and now UPS doess.

Go to UPSers.com to sign up.

texan

I am floored........ I was always taught, NEVER!!!! Maybe beards in a few years?
faintingman.jpg

texan

Is it not something how a thread can derail in seconds?

I think the discount is great, and it is for retires also!!!

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
The Fedex discount is unreal, and even applies to their Freight service. Regardless of the % it's nice UPS stepped up.

"UPS is unable to set up your account with the information provided"

Well we're off to a great start! First it couldn't link my old account, now it doesn't like my auto-fill info.

Last edited:

Limper

Out For Delivery
UPS announces shipping discounts for employees and retirees today.
I remember several people asking over the years why UPS did not offer this and now UPS doess.

Go to UPSers.com to sign up.

UPSers standing in line at Kinko's to save $ was starting to look bad.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It is for some retirees too. *link removed

These are the terms and conditions: *link removed

Deferred retirees without access to UPSers.com, third party resellers, franchisees, employees of franchisees, or contingent workers (including temporary workers, outsourced workers, and independent contractors) are not eligible for the employee shipping discount.

Last edited:

thessalonian13

yea just tried to log in. It would not let me in.Must be for retired management only.
I have not tried to log on to UPSers.com in years. I got tired of having my user name changed every few months. Then, every time I tried to log on, I had to create a new password. After about a dozen times of this, I gave up.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is good,however if you are retired hourly.you are locked out of UPSer.com shortly after you retire.

VERY shortly-----like about the second you punch out on your final day. As far as shipping discounts go we always got a big discount-------------------------------------they just never knew it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

VERY shortly-----like about the second you punch out on your final day. As far as shipping discounts go we always got a big discount-------------------------------------they just never knew it.

We had a (former) driver try this---he "borrowed" a tracking label from a pickup customer who was still on the SRM book. The only reason he got caught was the package came back to the shipper as damaged. This idiot lost his job over an $18 package.

Indecisi0n

I work as instructed. I will walk up to the business (with my DIAD) and write up info notice but not sheet the package. If I know they are closed for the day then I will sheet it away from stop at 1:03. I was instructed by my mangers to do this and if there is ANY question on if I was there they can pull up the GPS of my car and also the GPS on the diad to show I was standing at the door for XXX amount of time as I wrote up the notice. I do feel funny sheeting it up as NI1 or closed in another location but that's what we are told to do.