Shipping Rebound Lifts FedEx 2012 Estimates

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Shipping Rebound Lifts FedEx 2012 Estimates - Bloomberg
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...xceed-estimates-as-shipping-demand-gains.html
FedEx Corp. (FDX), operator of the world’s biggest cargo airline, forecast full-year earnings that may top analysts’ estimates as global shipping demand climbs.

Profit in the 12 months through May 2012 will climb to $6.35 to $6.85 a share, the Memphis, Tennessee-based company said in a statement today. That compares with an average estimate of $6.54 from 26 analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.

packageguy

I don't trust what FDX says in the media. I hope some day they get investigated, they say this and that and when the time comes they don't meet numbers they need. With all the money they make they should pay there workers better. Good old FRED. FDX says they are taking market share away from UPS, but quarter after quarter UPS beats the numbers and pays a very good dividend. I very rare speak about FDX, but I read alot about FRED. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Returntosender

I don't trust what FDX says in the media. I hope some day they get investigated, they say this and that and when the time comes they don't meet numbers they need. With all the money they make they should pay there workers better. Good old FRED. FDX says they are taking market share away from UPS, but quarter after quarter UPS beats the numbers and pays a very good dividend. I very rare speak about FDX, but I read alot about FRED. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Fraud by Deception. Both sides do it, UPS is just better at then FDX. How many times with in a year have you be screwed over by UPS when it comes to your pay.

packageguy

Fraud by Deception. Both sides do it, UPS is just better at then FDX. How many times with in a year have you be screwed over by UPS when it comes to your pay.

I have to say the truth, I had a couple of problems with pay, Once I mentioned corporate, it all stopped. Thank God never had a problem again.