Shoes for integrad

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UPSER110, Jul 9, 2011.

1. UPSER110

UPSER110 Active Member

What type of shoes are acceptable at integrad? Do I need leather boots or will the leather tennis shoes polished up work?
  2. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

They will probably want you to wear a high polish combat boot there. Nazis!!!
  3. just_a_number

just_a_number Member

flip flops should b fine
  4. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Wonder who turned those red lights on...
  5. wot_racing

wot_racing New Member

Buy a pair of the cheap black work boots at walmart.. Polish the crap out of them, and you will be fine.. Be warned that on monday, NO ONE is acceptable, tuesday, you will be told it is "better" and Wednesday they will be "much better". The instructors have to make you believe you are improving, even if it was correct the first day..

To get the shine they want, polish them LIGHTLY, the less polish, the better.. Brush the dried polish off, then spit on the toe, and use a soft cloth to buff them...
  6. UPSER110

UPSER110 Active Member

thanks for the advice, I'm not sure how my feet will like wal-mart shoes, but I can find something similar
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Walmart shoes are good enough for the Chinese children that make them so they should be good enough for you and me.

If you really want your boots to shine use a cloth diaper.
  8. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

Stay away from wal-mart, your going to be a Union worker soon!! Join the Union ranks and just say no to the wal-mart ways!!