Shoes

BrownThunder

Not sure if these will fly, but I've been looking everywhere for these in an 11.5

616192221_brown_nike_stasis_acg_sneaker_lp1.jpg

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I wear Timberland insulated/waterproof NON STEEL TOE in the winter and Ariat waterproof NON STEEL TOE in the summer. I have arch insoles and gel liners that I change out and no knee pain,no foot,ankle, hip or other lower body pain.

BrownThunder

I wear Timberland insulated/waterproof NON STEEL TOE in the winter and Ariat waterproof NON STEEL TOE in the summer. I have arch insoles and gel liners that I change out and no knee pain,no foot,ankle, hip or other lower body pain.
Which ariats do you like most? My wife works for them and gets a retarded discount on everything.

Your username is funny too. A woman asked me if I had stamps last week while walking back from a stop. [emoji19]

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not sure if these will fly, but I've been looking everywhere for these in an 11.5

616192221_brown_nike_stasis_acg_sneaker_lp1.jpg
I like those but you would have to rig them up a lil bit with some spray paint. Either all brown or all black. Ive been known to come up with some crazy ideas on gear for this job. At first id get a glance like WTF dude, but from some people they would be like dude thats totally Einstein. Alot of people cant think outside the box on this job but im always thinking outside the box. Just telling you what i would do if you had your mind set on those Nike's.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How many of you go to the store to try them on and then order them from Amazon?

I wear Timberlands. Went to the mall to check them out---they were $110. Went to Amazon---$81.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've tried many brands of shoes and price ranges. The expensive choices didn't hold up any better than the lower end shoes/boots. The degree/speed of wear and tear on them depends largely on how a person walks (overpronation for example) and where (concrete or grass for example) a person walks. I overpronate and stay on designated walk paths as much as possible. So, I'm better off going with these lower/mid range priced shoes and boots.

To date I've had more success out of the Schechers For Work shoes http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011...+resistant&dpPl=1&dpID=41V7cJRsfCL&ref=plSrch during dry weather and basic water proof Timberlands that are under $100 for cold and/or wet days. Anything more is a waste of money. Plus, I go to Rack Room Shoes and use the buy one get one at 50% off deal.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I've tried many brands of shoes and price ranges. The expensive choices didn't hold up any better than the lower end shoes/boots. The degree/speed of wear and tear on them depends largely on how a person walks (overpronation for example) and where (concrete or grass for example) a person walks. I overpronate and stay on designated walk paths as much as possible. So, I'm better off going with these lower/mid range priced shoes and boots.

To date I've had more success out of the Schechers For Work shoes http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011...+resistant&dpPl=1&dpID=41V7cJRsfCL&ref=plSrch during dry weather and basic water proof Timberlands that are under $100 for cold and/or wet days. Anything more is a waste of money. Plus, I go to Rack Room Shoes and use the buy one get one at 50% off deal.
When I was a mere rookie driver I though Red Wing Shoes was what I had to have.WRONG! Overpriced and wear out too fast.

They already come in all black it's what I use they are called acg stasis light as hell and very comfortable just make sure you get a 1/2 size bigger as they run a bit small

Sent using BrownCafe App

BrownThunder

Nope! They do look really comfortable. My Walmart interceptor boots are hella comfortable too and at ~$50 a helluva value.

Almost don't want to switch up since these haven't given me a problem.